Interactive maps with Mapbox!
What you'll learn
- Create interactive maps with custom data in Mapbox
- Understand data flow and requirements within Mapbox
- Be able to create a totally custom styled map in Mapbox Studio
- Feel confident using a huge variety of properties for Mapbox features
This course is a wide survey of using Mapbox in modern web applications. It covers everything you need to know: finding and formatting data, styling and understanding the web interface of Mapbox Studio, and building truly responsive and complex web maps using the modern Mapbox GL JS.
This course assumes you come with little knowledge of programming and geographic information, and there are videos to walk you through each step. You'll learn to create big, beautiful custom maps and all the different ways your users can interact with those maps.
It's going to be a great time! Let's get mapping!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to make beautiful interactive maps using Mapbox Studio and Mapbox GL JS
- Developers looking to increase their skills with interactive maps
- Business owners trying to leverage the power of maps in their applications
- Designers trying to get into making online maps
Hey! I'm Victor. I grew up and live in British Columbia, Canada, where I've been a freelancer working on all kinds of projects for many years. I have also worked professionally as a software designer and front-end developer.
Specifically, I'm a specialist in mapping and all manner of web programming and design. I've started up Mapster, a web dev startup in Vancouver, aimed at building impactful and amazing web maps and apps.
I blog, I dev, I create, and I'd love to share my passions for all this stuff with you!