Microsoft Excel Training - Interactive Dashboards
What you'll learn
- How to create Dynamic and Interactive Charts in Excel from basics
- How to create Form Controls
- Create Interactive Charts in Excel with Form Controls
- Learn Excel techniques by creating dashboards
- Create your own Sales Dashboard
- Understand how to use Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match and Offset functions
- Understand how to use SUMIFS function
- Streamline your own reports and reports of others.
- This course will help you create dynamic, interactive charts in microsoft excel using excel form controls. On each exercise you will learn how to create customize charts in excel and create awesome reports in excel.
- Internet Connection
- Intermediate level or Advanced Knowledge of Excel
This course will help you to create dynamic, interactive charts in excel using excel form controls. In each exercise you will learn how to create customize charts in excel and create awesome reports in excel.
You will get one course workbook and sample dashboard to do practice in this course. In my sample workbook, you will also get the step by step guide to create the Interactive and dynamic charts in excel.
These tutorials will give you career-building skills that you can use to become better in making chart reports and more efficient at your job.
Topics which we will cover in our exercise are:
1) How to create Chart in Excel
2) Tips about Chart Formatting
3) Form controls
4) Interactive Charts in Excel
5) How to Design Dashboard
So go ahead and learn from the following in depth Interactive Charts in excel.
Who this course is for:
- MIS Analyst, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst.
- Intermediate Excel Users.
- Any person who want to learn Excel Charting.
I am the founder of EC ANALYTICS and has worked with prestigious companies like Cisco, Sapient in the past 10 years as Data Consultant. Now working as full Data consultant.
– A dynamic professional with experience in Data Analytics for Network Solutions, Banking and Business Outsourcing industries. 10 plus Years of experience in Data Analytics and Visualization.
– Hands on expertise in development of automation tools and dashboard based on Excel, VBA, SQL, Power BI, Tableau and Python for different domains include Supply Chain, Leasing, Business outsourcing.
– Hands on experience in different Analytics Techniques includes Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis and Regression Analysis. Worked on Data Analytics, Supply Chain, Operational Analytics and Digital Analytics with focus on Finance, Supply Chain and Outsourcing clients in Asia, Australia and United States.
– Trained and coached several client teams and various individuals on Data Analytics tools and techniques as part of part of capability building programs.