Interactive Adobe InDesign CC
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- These videos cover the use of all the interactive elements available to users of Adobe InDesign CC. Some you can export as a PDF, and some via other methods.
- The course assumes you already know the basics of layout creation in Adobe InDesign CC.
Hyperlinks, buttons, an interactive table of contents, bookmarks, adding video, animation, slideshows and more – whatever kind of interactive element you want to add to your InDesign documents, this course will tell you how to do it. Want to make an interactive PDF form? Here's how – and the only thing you'll need Adobe Acrobat for is to see the end result. You'll be amazed at just how easy it all is.
- The course is mainly aimed at people who want to put materials they've created in Adobe InDesign CC online so that viewers can interact with them.
This video gets you started with the three 'basic' types of hyperlink: Page Links, Text Anchors, and links to URLs.
These videos show you how to add an 'email link' (i.e. a link that allows them to send you an email), 'page transitions', so that you can choose a variety of transitions between the pages of your PDF, and Bookmarks – a really easy way to create an interactive Table of Contents for your document that appears in a sidebar in Adobe Acrobat rather than on one of your document pages.