Intensive Spanish Listening
What you'll learn
- Use many Spanish idioms and real life expressions in their conversations.
- Understand native Spanish speakers better.
- Use some Spanish phrases automatically.
- Identify idioms and expressions in natural Spanish conversations.
- Improve their use of grammar in their Spanish conversations.
- Students must be committed to work independently for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Intermediate knowledge of Spanish grammar.
- Intermediate Spanish listening skills.
- Laptop, computer or smartphone with internet access.
Intensive Spanish Listening: Its purpose is to improve the student's fluency and their skills to understand real spoken Spanish. This course is meant for intermediate students who have already studied Spanish in the past, but they can't speak yet. It's also for people who want to improve their fluency in Spanish.
Intensive Spanish Listening focuses on acquiring and enforcing the language through listening, fun stories and repetition. It is an awesome resource for those who desire to improve their fluency in Spanish and their vocabulary of idioms and expressions used by native speakers. It is not intended as a complete DELE course, nor it is for complete beginners.
From the very beginning of the course, the student will experience a Spanish immersion (the course is completely in Spanish: videos, lectures and audio lessons) through the help of his coach and the TPRS method for increasing speaking and listening skills.
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for Anyone with an intermediate level of Spanish who struggles to understand native speakers.
- Excellent for travellers, entrepreneurs, or people who work with Spanish native speakers.
- People who have Spanish family/friends and want to connect better with them.
- Anyone who travels to a Spanish speaking country, especially Colombia.
- Spanish students who want to increase their fluency skills.
- People who find it difficult to express themselves in Spanish.
- People willing to have a full Spanish immersion (98% of the course content is in written and spoken Spanish)
More than a teacher, I like to think of myself as a fluency coach for Spanish students.
I am a Spanish native speaker, I love sharing and teaching what I know, especially everything related to languages.
I've been working as a teacher for about 4 years now, I specialize in helping students with an intermediate level of Spanish to achieve fluency and feel confident when they speak.
When I teach Spanish, I regularly focus on people who have a basic vocabulary to help them improve tremendously. I like to use stories and spontaneous conversations to help my students achieve fluency, learn expressions used by native speakers, and increase their vocabulary and improve their accent and understanding of native Spanish speakers.