Intensive Spanish Listening
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 49 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use many Spanish idioms and real life expressions in their conversations.
- Understand native Spanish speakers better.
- Use some Spanish phrases automatically.
- Identify idioms and expressions in natural Spanish conversations.
- Improve their use of grammar in their Spanish conversations.
- Students must be committed to work independently for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Intermediate knowledge of Spanish grammar.
- Intermediate Spanish listening skills.
- Laptop, computer or smartphone with internet access.
Intensive Spanish Listening: Its purpose is to improve the student's fluency and their skills to understand real spoken Spanish. This course is meant for intermediate students who have already studied Spanish in the past, but they can't speak yet. It's also for people who want to improve their fluency in Spanish.
Intensive Spanish Listening focuses on acquiring and enforcing the language through listening, fun stories and repetition. It is an awesome resource for those who desire to improve their fluency in Spanish and their vocabulary of idioms and expressions used by native speakers. It is not intended as a complete DELE course, nor it is for complete beginners.
From the very beginning of the course, the student will experience a Spanish immersion (the course is completely in Spanish: videos, lectures and audio lessons) through the help of his coach and the TPRS method for increasing speaking and listening skills.
- Perfect for Anyone with an intermediate level of Spanish who struggles to understand native speakers.
- Excellent for travellers, entrepreneurs, or people who work with Spanish native speakers.
- People who have Spanish family/friends and want to connect better with them.
- Anyone who travels to a Spanish speaking country, especially Colombia.
- Spanish students who want to increase their fluency skills.
- People who find it difficult to express themselves in Spanish.
- People willing to have a full Spanish immersion (98% of the course content is in written and spoken Spanish)
During this video, the teacher will introduce himself to the students and talk about why he started the Intensive Spanish Listening Course.
In this video, you will hear clear instructions (In Spanish) on how to use the lessons of the course. For further instructions, go ahead to the following two lectures with written instructions in Spanish and English.
This article (in Spanish) covers the correct way to use the course lessons. You must stick to the rules in order for you to get the most out of every lesson.
I want these instructions to be totally clear, so if you feel you need a better understanding of how to use this course, go ahead to the next lecture and read the instructions in English.