Integration Made Easy (Short Version) - Calculus
- A good foundation in derivatives of functions is required for this course.
- Be familiar with Trigonometry, Logarithmic and Exponential functions
Videos: Every video covers a topic of Integration. For every topic I solve many many examples from very simple to hard. I believe that we learn better with more and more exercises.
1. Integrations Formulas
2. U Substitution
3. Integration by Parts
4. Integration of Rational Functions by Partial Fractions
5. Integration of Trigonometric Functions
6. Trigonometric Substitutions
& much more...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has completed Calculus 1
- Anyone who wants to start Calculus 2
- Anyone who wants to learn integrations techniques through different examples
Hi! My name is Alireza Eshghi. I I have a Master degree in Applied Mathematics and I am a part time Math instructor at British Columbia Institute of Technology ( BCIT ). I have a strong passion for sharing knowledge with others, which ultimately is what teaching is about. I have been teaching Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Engineering Mathematics, Algebra, Probability and statistics, Discrete mathematics, Programming and many other courses since 2001.