Integrated Management. ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & ISO 45001.
What you'll learn
- What is an integrated management system
- How to implement an integrated management system
- The main requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- The audit of an integrated management system
- Familiarity with ISO standards and management systems may be helpful
This online course is about implementing and auditing an integrated management system that complies to the requirements of three standards ISO 9001:2015 (quality management), ISO 14001:2015 (environmental management) and ISO 45001:2018 (occupational health and safety management).
The course is focused on the common elements of the standards, that can be used as a basis for the integration.
We will follow the common High Level Structure (HLS) of all management system standards published by ISO, covering the requirements in clauses:
- Context of the organization - the internal and external issues that affect the organization, the needs and expectations of interested parties and the scope of the integrated management system
- Leadership - the support of the top management for the integrated management system, the integrated policy and the system for establishing the responsibilities and authorities for different roles
- Planning - the identification and assessment of risks and opportunities, the integrated system objectives and the plans of the organization for their achievement
- Support - resources for the integrated management system, competence and awareness, internal and external communication and the requirements for the integrated management system documentation
- Operation - a look at the common elements of the standards like change management and the control of outsourcing but also the specific requirements of the three standards involved (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001). The plans and preparations of the organization for emergency situations.
- Performance evaluation - Monitoring and measurement, analysis and evaluation, the internal audit of the integrated management system and the management review
- Improvement - the management of nonconformities and corrective actions and the continual improvement of the integrated management system.
There is plenty of information about auditing the different requirements of the standards in an integrated management system. For example - auditing the top management, auditing the context of the organization or auditing the internal audit of the management system.
This online course if of use for anyone who manages or implements an integrated system, to those who audit management systems, to anyone who has an interest in ISO standards and how they can be applied in an organization.
The theoretical concepts are supported by examples from various sectors for a better understanding.
A journey through 3 of the most popular standards in the world, highlighting the commonalities but also discussing the specific requirements of each standard.
Quality - Environmental & Occupational health and safety management in a concentrated form and an easy to understand presentation.
Who this course is for:
- QEHS Managers
- Management system auditors
- ISO consultants
Cristian is an experienced auditor, consultant and trainer who has been working in conformity evaluation for the last 20 years,
Passionate about standards and how their use can help organizations improve, Cristian has been involved in more than 500 audits in different European countries as well as numerous consulting projects on different standards.
A certified auditor and risk assessor, Cristian is today working for RIGCERT, an accredited certification body operating in Europe and providing services for multiple disciplines and business sectors.