Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand ABA and the foundations on which it was built.
- Understand the ABC model, its various components, and how these components interact to influence behaviour.
- Understand and apply rules that make the components of ABC model effective at changing behaviour.
- Understand basic techniques and methods used in ABA.
- Examine how ABA can be applied to motor skills, language, cognitive and visuospatial skills.
- Examine How ABA can be generalized (Theory).
- Come with a curious and open mindset, and a willingness to learn!
Have you ever wondered...
Why does your child suddenly throw a tantrum without any obvious reason?
Why does your child suddenly scream while having lunch?
What interventions can you put in place to manage your child's behaviour?
This specially crafted course will help you analyse the behaviour of special needs children. You will also learn some of the measures that you can take to deal with various situations.
Some of the aspects you will understand through this course include:
- Basic techniques and methods used in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Rules to increase the effectiveness of ABA
- How ABA can be applied to motor skills, language, cognitive and visuospatial skills
Be the catalyst for the change in their behaviors!
- Family members of persons with developmental disorders.
- School teachers and caregivers.
- Anyone who wants to know more about persons with developmental disorders.