Instructional Design in Corporate Learning and Development
What you'll learn
- How to offer the customized learning solutions based on Employees' needs
- How to implement the ADDIE approach in learning and development
- How to ask the right questions to the client or the employees
- How to identify training needs
- How to design a curriculum
- How to evaluate training
- How to keep learners engaged during the learning
- Basics of Instructional Design
This course covers how you apply instructional design in the corporate learning and development. The ADDIE approach proposed by a well-known educational researcher, David Merrill, comprises analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation. You will learn how to collaborate with different stakeholders such as business leads, managers and employees, ask the right questions, identify the training needs, identify the target audience. Additionally, you will have access to the Training Needs Analysis template that you can use to gather the training needs.
You will also learn how to define the curriculum, what are the different types of deliverable modes you can identify such as ILT, WBT and VILT, how to identify the duration for various types of courses, how to write the objectives and key concepts. Additionally, you will have access to the template that you can use to create the curriculum.
Moreover, you will learn the elements in storyboarding and what are the different types of courses that you can create. Also, you will learn how can you make classroom-based training and online courses engaging. Last but not the least, you will learn how to evaluate the training based on the learning feedback form. You will have access to a several free templates online.
Who this course is for:
- Learning and Development team, instructional designers, content writers, content developers, Learning Managers
Shaira has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Instructional Design. She has worked closely with clients in US, Australia, Netherlands and UAE and managed more than 100 training programs right from Training Needs to development and delivery of Training. Moreover, she is a Gallup strengths Coach and ICF certified coach.