Instructional Design For Online And Offline Education
What you'll learn
- How to develop instructional design
- How to evaluate instructional design
- The process of implementing instructional design
- Quality measures of great instructional design
- How to analyse the impact of instructional design
- instructional design strategies to create an effective e learning course
- Micro learning techniques to use in instructional design
- Types of instructional design
- No requirements
Instructional design can be defined as the creation of instructional materials, modules or lessons. The instructional design process consists of determining the needs of the learners, defining the end goals and objectives of instruction, designing and planning assessment tasks, and designing teaching and learning activities to ensure the quality of instruction.
The instructional design theory is the theory that offers explicit guidance on how to better help learn and develop. The kind of learning and development may include cognitive, emotional, social, physical and spiritual. There are two major aspects of any instructional situation the conditions under which the instruction will take place and the desired outcomes of the instruction. Instructional design is a technology which incorporates known and verified learning strategies into instructional experiences which make the acquisition of knowledge and skill more efficient, effective, and appealing.
Instructional design can start at any point in the design process. Often a glimmer of an idea is developed to give the core of an instruction situation, By the time the entire process is done the designer looks back and she or he checks to see that all parts of the "science" have been taken into account. Then the entire process is written up as if it occurred in a systematic fashion.
Who this course is for:
- students, teachers, instructors, lecturers, academic consultants, store managers, retailers, traders, entrepreneurs, marketers, salespeople, merchandisers,bankers, consultants, brokers, investment professionals, entrepreneurs, managers, directors. teachers, marketers , everybody etc
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.