Instructional Design for Classroom Training
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognise the most popular types of classroom training and learning opportunities available to organizations
- Perform key types of analysis to determine a need for a training
- Recognise different preferences to learning and demonstrate how those can be applied to a classroom training
- Practice the design and development of key training elements
- Translate Accelerated Learning principles to real-world classroom training
- Produce (design and develop) a classroom training timeline with highly engaging, effective and fun learning experiences
- Critically examine their training process and plan by establishing an evaluation strategy
- Employ various Instructional Design models to streamline their course creation process
- No previous training design experience is required
- Basic understanding of the business world is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Learning and Development practices is an advantage
Have you ever been tasked with designing a classroom training only to realise you have no idea how to do it?
I have been where you are and I know how you feel. That’s why I put all my experience, knowledge and most of the templates I use to design effective, engaging and fun classroom training sessions that yield long-term result on the overall performance of the company. I will share with you tons of real world examples, alternatives to the classics, practical tools that you can use straight away and a good deal of tips and tricks I have tested throughout the years.
In this course I will take you on a wonderful journey through the exotic and sometimes misunderstood world of Instructional Design for classroom training. By the end of the course, you will have designed a great classroom training that will be remembered by your learners for a long time.
Join me on a journey of a lifetime!
Music by Bensound
Tags: instructional design, human resources, HR, classroom training, training, adult learning, ADDIE, agile, course development, course design, human resource development, learning and development.
- People responsible for people development via classroom training – trainers, facilitators, HR professionals and managers, consultants and freelancers, new teaching professionals
- Corporate trainers aspiring to, or seeking to develop further, their knowledge and skills in designing classroom training sessions
- Managers in need to design outstanding training sessions for their teams
- L&D and Human Resource professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge and skills in instructional design for classroom training and to further their understanding of best practices
- Practitioners aiming to develop their training competencies through continuous professional development techniques