Instructional Design for Classroom Training
What you'll learn
- Recognise the most popular types of classroom training and learning opportunities available to organizations
- Perform key types of analysis to determine a need for a training
- Recognise different preferences to learning and demonstrate how those can be applied to a classroom training
- Practice the design and development of key training elements
- Translate Accelerated Learning principles to real-world classroom training
- Produce (design and develop) a classroom training timeline with highly engaging, effective and fun learning experiences
- Critically examine their training process and plan by establishing an evaluation strategy
- Employ various Instructional Design models to streamline their course creation process
- No previous training design experience is required
- Basic understanding of the business world is an advantage
- Basic understanding of Learning and Development practices is an advantage
Have you ever been tasked with designing a classroom training only to realise you have no idea how to do it?
I have been where you are and I know how you feel!
That's why in this course I put all my experience, knowledge and most of the templates I use to design effective, engaging and fun in-person classroom training sessions. With these practical insights you will design training that yields long-term result, not just for the individual learners, but on the overall performance of the company.
I will share with you tons of real world examples, alternatives to the classics, practical tools that you can use straight away and a good deal of tips and tricks I have tested myself throughout the years.
In this course I will take you on a wonderful journey through the exotic and sometimes misunderstood world of Instructional Design for classroom training. By the end of the course, you will have designed an engaging and impactful classroom training that will be remembered by your learners for a long time.
Join me on a journey of a lifetime!
Music by Bensound
Tags: instructional design, human resources, HR, classroom training, training, adult learning, ADDIE, agile, course development, course design, human resource development, learning and development.
Who this course is for:
- People responsible for people development via classroom training – trainers, facilitators, HR professionals and managers, consultants and freelancers, new teaching professionals
- Corporate trainers aspiring to, or seeking to develop further, their knowledge and skills in designing classroom training sessions
- Managers in need to design outstanding training sessions for their teams
- L&D and Human Resource professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge and skills in instructional design for classroom training and to further their understanding of best practices
- Practitioners aiming to develop their training competencies through continuous professional development techniques
I am a Learning and Development Consultant and have been in the field for 10+ years. I help organizations implement their own learning and development programs. My specialties include facilitating live training workshops, creating learning content and one-on-one coaching sessions. My approach is collaborative, interactive, and engaging, and I work with individuals and teams from all levels of the organization, including C-suite executives.
Over the years I has trained hundreds of people around the world, facilitated many team sessions, created and curated eLearning content, designed websites and produced whiteboard explainer videos and animations, coached and mentored, developed leaders and their teams, motivated people, and all the (boring) administrative tasks in between. But what I actually do is
DESIGN LEARNING EXPERIENCES
I hold a bachelor degree in Business Administration and is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). I am the founder of Learning Adventures - a boutique Learning and Development consultancy providing B2C and B2B solutions in the field of personal, management, leadership and team development - training, coaching, psychometric assessments, content creation, management and leadership academies and many others. And most recently, I launched The L&D Academy - an online educational space for Learning and Development practitioners that offers online courses, wealth of resources, industry news and a growing community.