Instructional Design Course: All Levels Beginner to Advanced
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- UNDERSTAND the instructional design system or methodology for e-learning
- RECOGNIZE the different aspects of instructional design
- COMPREHEND some of the key principles of instructional design and learn how to apply the same while creating content.
- BECOME competent in essential skills that helps in enhancing the writing
- DISCOVER the steps involved in developing content
- LEARN to write instructional design content
- TAKE IN the ability to draft good content for instructional design
- GAIN advanced research skill that helps you to write on any topic
- LEARN the difference between computer-based and web-based learning
- DEVELOP effective tools for the assessment
- ACQUIRE the knowledge to prepare academic guide, whitepapers and study material
- MASTER the graphic skill to design PPT, and newsletter
- GAIN proficiency in acquiring the expertise to design website
- SKILL to identify the target audience
- DEVELOP language skills that help in recognizing grammatical errors, and understand the usage of punctuation and expand the vocabulary
- Longing new learning experience
- Know the basics of English language that help in understanding the course content
Do you think you have the necessary skills and technique for developing effective e-learning solutions in instructional design?
Do you want to be able to convert information into rich learning content?
There is no better gateway than HENRY HARVIN to reach your goals!
Behind every website, app, webinar, online course, or workshop is the work of an instructional designer. Instructional design is a process that covers the methodology, skills, and techniques needed for developing effective e-Learning solutions. This process involves learning of theories, frameworks, planning of the project, and gain expertise in content, communication, writing the content, and the use of technology to build experiences for today’s learners.
The course helps in making you agile and adaptable. With this, the students can synthesize unfamiliar content, evaluate new technologies, and develop learning solutions that best meet the needs of a diverse audience.
It will help students to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate their own e-learning courses and select appropriate e-learning tools. The course also facilitates students to work together to produce learning experiences using today’s media and technologies and demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and creativity related to e-Learning instructional design
This course will help you to gain:
Understanding in the instructional design system or methodology for e-learning
Recognizing the different aspects of instructional design
Comprehending the key principles of instructional design and its application while creating content.
Becoming competent in essential skills that helps in enhancing the writing
Discovering the steps involved in developing content
Learning to write instructional design content
Taking in the ability to draft good content for instructional design
Gaining advanced research skill that helps you to write on any topic
Learning the difference between computer-based and web-based learning
Develop effective tools for assessment
Acquiring the knowledge to prepare academic guide, whitepapers and study material
Mastering the graphic skill to design PPT, and newsletter
Gaining proficiency in acquiring the expertise to design website
Skill to identify the target audience
Manage your e-learning projects efficiently using different methodologies
Developing language skills that help in recognizing grammatical errors, and understand the usage of punctuation and helps in expanding the vocabulary
With this course, you will be able to design professional, instructionally sound e-Learning courses in a short span of time and will help you can create an impressive e-Learning portfolio that is a must to showcase your expertise.
This course is appropriate for an aspiring or a seasoned instructional designer having professional experience. All you need to do is come prepared and start your learning journey.
It is a course designed by the experts in the field with an experience of over a decade adorned with all the necessary skills to become an expert in designing such courses.
Taking up this course will help you:
Become more skilled in writing your content for e-Learning course
Learn to reach specific goals within a short time span
Observe a great improvement in your writing ability
Increase your self-confidence in writing
The course is packed with:
To make the whole process of learning easy this course is equipped with Experience of the Trainers who are from the same industry.
Loads of real-life examples that will give you an insight into the course and will brush up your writing skill.
A lot of tips in writing and ample advice straight from the horse’s mouth that is from the industry experts that will help you kick start your journey as the content expert in developing e-Learning courses.
Words of appreciation from our Students:
1. “It is undoubtedly a very good course for a beginner to understand the technical aspect and have complete knowledge of e-learning. It gives a vivid description of every aspect of the course. I feel good that I have joined it.” Pushpendra Yadav
2. “It is a great course to have a successful career in instructional designing and it will provide also you with everything you need to be the best in your field. I learned a lot from it. ” Olivia Alexander
3. “I like the flow of the course as it starts slowly but moves ahead with lots of practical examples. The faculty was well- versed with the subject and it showed they have extensive experience from the field.” Nazim Azam
4. “This course will take me a long way in my career journey. I am so happy that I did this course as it is certainly a very good one for a person of my ability. It is good for beginners as well as people with advanced knowledge. ” Naresh Narang
5. “It is the best course I have done with the best of the faculty members as it was a very informative one with all the necessary ingredients to get equipped with all the skills.” Kartik Singh
- Aspiring Instructional Designers
- Experienced instructional Designers
- Human Resource Professional
- Digital Marketers / Marketers personnel / Sales personnel / Business Development professionals
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners who want to scale up their business
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers
- Bloggers / Content Writers
- Retired / Unemployed individuals
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals from Corporates