Stop Newsletter Dread With Curated Newsletters
What you'll learn
- Curate topic specific articles that will be of value to your readers.
- Send a professional looking newsletter to your email list in less than 30 minutes.
- Maintain regular communication with your email subscribers.
- To implement these instant newsletters, you will need an email service such as Aweber, MailChimp etc. You will also need a Twitter account and the pro version of Paper.li.
- You need to feel comfortable using an email service that has the ability to send HTML emails.
- Ability to copy and paste.
New videos added in April 2016
Please note that if you have already purchased Paperli Productivity,
the videos in this course are also available there. This is a condensed
version for those of you who just need to quickly create Paperli
newsletters and don't need a full training on the software.
In this course you will learn how to curate relevant content for your readers and send it to them by email as little or as often as you like. Once the structure is in place, you will only need to copy and paste a bit of code into your email service and the result will be a professional looking newsletter, complete with a custom call-to-action that you can change with each issue. The result will be regular newsletters that you can send to your email list, stress-free and quickly.
You may already be using Paperli to curate content, but not many people are taking advantage of the ability to use the resulting HTML code to send a custom newsletter. This course is for the busy person that dreads sending a regular email newsletter because it usually takes too long to come up with ideas for useful and interesting content. With this method, you will be able to send your newsletters out in less than half an hour from start to finish.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people with an existing email list but little time to send out a regular newsletter. The system uses curated content to create a professional looking, relevant newsletter.
- This course is for people who realize the value of sharing curated content as a way to become known as the go-to person in your field.
I'm an Internet trainer/consultant and online marketing specialist. I've been working with groups and individuals both online and offline since 2001, teaching everything from social media to basic Internet marketing.
In my mid 40’s, the library where I worked was computerized. The machines were so intimidating that I transferred to the campus daycare for a year. But I missed the students, transferred back and started taking computer courses, determined to learn. I soon found that I loved using computers, and have been hooked on technology ever since.
In 2001, I left my position at the university and started my own training company. In 2004, I discovered the world of Internet marketing and it captured my interest. Since then, I have helped hundreds of non-techie’s to share their expertise online using a variety of marketing methods – audio, video, social media, and the written word.
I know what it feels like to be intimidated by technology and my goal is to teach technical concepts in a non-technical way - from confusion to clarity. This passion for computer literacy and interest in all things related to marketing on the Internet have led to many opportunities to help others.
My motto is "It's Never Too Late, You're Never Too Old, So Get Out of Your Comfort Zone". People need what you know, use technology to get it out to them!