Installing and Setting up FreeSWITCH: Basics
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will learn how to create an extension number, registering your sip provider to FreeSWITCH, and implementing a simple IVR system.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to implement a simple PBX setup for your home office.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Patience with Linux
In this course, you will be learning how to install Ubuntu Server 12.04 and installing FreeSWITCH on top of Ubuntu. You will then be taught on the following:
- Creating an extension number
- Registering your SIP provider
- Inbound Dialplan
- Outbound Dialplan
- Simple IVR system
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has interest in VOIP
Working in the IT industry (System Administrator) for over 5 years. He started out his early IT career as a System Administrator.. He has been working extensively with VOIP technology (Asterisk & FreeSWITCH) over the past 2 years at his previous firms in Singapore and Indonesia.
He currently works as freelancer and consultant for small businesses who want or plan to implement inexpensive VOIP solutions for their companies.