Become a Master in Installing and Configuring Windows 10
What you'll learn
- Helps in completing MD-100 Examination
- Able to Install Windows 10 in a Single Machine Or Install to many Computers in the Network in a single shot
- Able to Migrate to Windows 10 from Previous versions of windows
- Able to Create Windows 10 Installation Media
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows 10
- Able to Upgrade System from Previous Versions of Windows to Windows 10 easily
- Configure Windows to Multiboot i.e. Windows and Linux in the same system
- Familiarity with different Windows Operating System.
- No prior Knowledge of Windows 10 needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Hello everyone! My name is Rajan Arora, and welcome to my course, Become a Master in Installing and Configuring Windows 10.
This course will introduce you to installing Windows 10 within a traditional non-cloud environment and some of the choices that you'll need to consider upfront, and you will also learn to install Windows 10 in the enterprise environment where you have to install windows 10 in bulk.
In this course, we're going to see how to check for system compatibility and where to obtain installation media. You'll see how to migrate from a previous version of Windows and how to perform an in-place upgrade or clean installation of Windows 10.
I'll use lots of scenarios to help you understand the differences. I'll also show you how to configure Windows 10 to multi-boot with another operating system. And throughout this course, there'll be lots of demonstrations for you to see.
By the end of this course, you'll have a good understanding of the installation process and be able to choose the most appropriate Windows edition and installation method for your needs.
I hope you'll join me on this journey to learn Windows 10 with the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 course here, at Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators who wants to install, upgrade and maintain Windows 10 effectively
- User interested in install and maintain windows 10 for his/her system by their own
Hey there, I am Rajan Arora having Masters in Computer Application. I have been working in the IT industry since last 7 years and building complex software systems for the top corporations in India. With a ability to simplify complex topics, I have been mentoring engineers to beginning their careers in Software Development, and now i want to expand my knowledge and experience onto Udemy, I want to teach on Udemy to share the knowledge that i have gained in these many years. Invest in yourself by learning from my published courses..Thank you