Instagram Secrets for Small Business Owners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build your following quickly, with 1,000-2,000 new targeted, relevant followers per month.
- Show off a beautiful, professional, influencer-worthy Instagram profile that customers love.
- How to streamline your process to minimize time spent staring at Instagram.
- You'll also learn some branding and marketing secrets from the advertising industry.
- A phone or tablet like an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- The Instagram app.
- An Instagram account for your business.
- Free subscription to either: Adobe Spark Post OR Canva (Sign-up and workarounds for paid features are taught in course.)
Do you feel like you've watched so many videos and read so many articles about how to be successful on Instagram, and you just can't help but feel like they're hiding something from you? Like there's just something they're not telling you? Yeah, that's because there is something they're not telling you! Until now.
In this Instagram Masterclass, you'll learn everything you need to know to be amazing on Instagram:
• Branding and why it's important on Instagram
• Creating an enticing name, bio, and profile
• The best free software to easily create beautiful images
• Hashtagging and audience strategies
• AND SO MUCH MORE!
So what are you waiting for? Let's jump in to the last Instagram course you'll ever need!
- Small business owners excited to manage their business's Instagram account!
- People familiar with Instagram and its basic functions. If you already have a personal account or you've experimented a bit with your business account already, perfect.
- You should have a clear idea of what your business is/does in order to get the most out of this course. Your business may be you as an influencer, which is also fine.
- NOT FOR: those who need help with installing the app, signing up for an account, and the most basic Instagram navigation (e.g. distinguishing between the home feed and your profile.)
- NOT FOR: users with 10,000+ Instagram followers. Although you may learn some great new techniques from this course, the bulk of it won't be relevant to you at your level of social media success.
By the end of this lecture, you'll confidently know how to choose your brand's main color.
NOTE: While I am Canadian and recording this and working in Canada, I figure we Canadians are used to seeing American spelling, and most of the students on Udemy are Americans, who aren't as used to seeing Canadian spelling.
By the end of this lecture, you'll confidently be able to talk about the ethics and different types of Instagram software. This is also where I share with you my all-time favorite tool for increasing your number of relevant followers on Instagram.
*NOTE: I am not affiliated with any of my promoted software programs in any way at all. I am strictly a fan of their services and a normal paying customer. You do not have to use any particular service to see the results I talk about in this course, but it does make it much, much easier.
By the end of this lecture, you'll know the logical strategies that go beyond the technical aspects of navigating this online program. The program itself is a tool, much like a hammer and nails. But these strategies teach you how to use the tool to truly become skilled.
Here are some tips for going live with confidence and making sure people tune in and stay tuned in!
EXTRA TIP: To upgrade video and audio quality while recording live on your phone, try finding external lighting and mics that are compatible with your phone. Type your phone model (e.g., "iPhone" or "Android") plus "mic" or "light" into Amazon. Just know that mics can be a bit pricey ($100+) because they have to be so small and such great quality in order to be better than your phone's mic.