Instagram Marketing 2023: Hashtags, Live, Stories, Ads &more
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create a successful themed, business, or personal account on Instagram
- Be able to pick an effective name for their account
- Understand the platform specific and growth marketing jargon associated with Instagram
- Create an attractive logo and further optimize their profile bio, name, & call to actions.
- Use and operate analytics tools like Iconosquare & HypeAuditor
- Analyze and understand why content on other accounts work
- Design a cost & time effective content strategy that works for long term growth
- Research and network with other competitor accounts in their space
- Create their own first batch of high quality content optimized for attention on Instagram
- Find the best images for use on Instagram and prevent copyright complications
- Use scheduling tools like Buffer & Later to better control & manage their future posts
- Use Photoshop to create custom images
- Use Pablo to rapidly create quote & motivational images
- Use Final Cut Pro and adobe Premiere to successfully put together and export Instagram videos
- Shoot their own personal video for Instagram
- Identify strong performing posts that complement their content strategy and re-gram them
- Identify, research, and pick the best hashtags for each of their posts
- Increase engagement in their posts with effective caption and CTA strategies
- Create and deploy an effective "dummy account strategy"
- Create a high performing and low effort habit schedule for growing their account
- Find and select the best opportunities for growing their accounts through shoutouts
- Setup and monitor follow, like, & comment bots in a tasteful way that brings attention to their account
- Create a workflow and design a system for their content production
- Post an effective job ad online to find help in scaling their content production
- Trial and decide which freelancers are right for their account and their content strategy
- Make money through their account in 4 different ways
- Use mobile optimized tools like Linktree for lead generation
- Design and execute an effective Instagram Story strategy
- Design and monitor Instagram ads designed to accelerate their account growth
- Navigate the Facebook advertising platform and use it effectively for Instagram
- Design and run effective Instagram Live sessions that result in account growth & engagement
- Use advanced tools like Jarvee for coordinating multiple accounts and automating content
- Use advanced tools to automate outreach for promotional strategies, like shoutouts
- Design and run successful competitions that are legal and cost effective
- Have access to a smartphone and a consistent internet connection
- No prior experience with Instagram required
***Join the over 8,900 students that have joined this course in the first 4 days of being live!***
** This course was recently featured in Entrepreneur Magazine**
This is the most comprehensive course on Instagram Marketing anywhere.
With over 23 hours of video and 165+ custom resources & guides, you won’t find a more thorough and up to date course out there.
We cover everything you need to know to start from scratch and grow an account to 20k, 40k, even 100k followers.
This course is for both beginners to Instagram and more advanced students that have some experience with the platform.
We’ll first start by teaching the basics of:
• Setting up and optimizing an account
• Developing a content strategy
• Creating your first batch of content
• Learning how to post & how to optimize hashtags
After that, we’ll start exploring intermediate growth strategies like:
• Bots & automated systems
• Top post targeted hashtags
After we establish a consistent system for growing our audience we’ll start diving into advanced concepts:
• Hiring low-cost content producers and designing a production system
• Introducing automation into content production, posting, and even outreach
• Using stories to increase engagement through your feed and expand your reach
• Designing an Instagram Live strategy to consistently create spikes in follows
• Creating zombie accounts that help drive traffic to your main account
• Design effective Instagram ads and how to incorporate them into your overall growth strategy
• How to run competitions to grow engagement and follows.
And much much more!
This course is designed to apply to both individuals that want to grow a following for themselves, but also businesses that want to start a presence on the platform and use it to grow their brand.
Are you tired of courses that just repeat information you could have found on a blog or YouTube? Or maybe you’ve been stuck with instructors that TELL you what to do but have no idea what it takes to really accomplish what they’re teaching?
In this course, we don’t just TALK the TALK. We will actually DO what we are teaching.
Follow along as we take an account from complete scratch to 47,000 followers.
UPDATE: The account currently has 141,000 followers!
We start from the absolute beginning with conceptualizing the account, and we end with a well-defined content strategy, over 700 posts, and have even started to generate revenue with our account.
@innovationstation <<check it out
No fake followers, no boosted posts, & no cheating. 47,000 REAL followers with an average engagement rate over 7%. Our account is growing by over 300+ followers a day, using the strategies taught in this course.
Beware other Instagram courses are outdated, shallow, and taught by instructors who have never grown an account themselves.
Outdated: Instagram changes its system, its features, and its algorithm at least 3 times a year. That means if your instructor filmed their course in 2015, they’ve missed at least 9 different cycles! Their advice is not only out-dated, but it’s also worthless.
Shallow: Instagram is a huge opportunity and a very complicated product. Anyone who tells you that you can “master Instagram” in 4 hours simply is not telling the truth. It’s not enough to just SHOW you how to add a hashtag. You have to understand how they work, how to track them, and how you can apply a comprehensive strategy to your posts to stay ahead of the game.
Evan Kimbrell is in the top 1% of Udemy instructors with over 30 courses on Entrepreneurship & Marketing. His courses have over 630,000 students, 35,000+ 5 star reviews, and have been covered in publications such as TechCrunch, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Buzzfeed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in starting an Instagram account for theirself or their business
- Anyone with an already existing account that they want to improve and grow
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell. Thanks for checking out my course.
**My courses have been featured in Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessInsider, BuzzFeed, Mashable, TheNextWeb, The Daily Beast, & Techcrunch**
Currently, I'm the Founder and Director of Sprintkick, a full-service, referral-only digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the past four years I've overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from two-man bootstrapping startups to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and GNC.
Prior to Sprintkick I worked as a VC for a new firm called Juvo Capital, based out of L.A. I spearheaded the firm's expansion into Silicon Valley and into the Consumer Web tech category.
In the long long ago, I was a co-founder for an educational software startup called ScholarPRO that raised a ton of money and then spectacularly blew up (in the bad way). Before it exploded like the Death Star, I went through five tech incubators (yes, five): Tech Stars, Excelerate Labs, MassChallenge, Babson Venture Program, and Sparkseed.
Hope you enjoy my courses!