Instagram Growth Academy | Grow Followers Fast & Easy
- No, Everything will be taught!
Latest course on Instagram growth techniques. I have several accounts - one with over 400,000 followers. If you’d like to verify (@jesuscentric) check the users they’re following and add me (@vianaj7)!
Unlike any other course - this is a complete guide to starting, growing, and maintaining your Instagram account.
Create an attractive and powerful Instagram profile.
Free Shoutout Opportunity to over 415,000 followers on my account (Will let you know how to win at the end of the course)
Learn effective tools and resources to draw users to your account, follow you and engage on a daily basis.
Build strong trustworthy relationships with your Instagram followers and partners and competitors.
Learn how to create effective posts and maximize likes, comments, views.
Turn Instagram into an automatic money-making channel.
Learn how to use several apps to maximize your efforts and automate your work.
Put your learning to action with quizzes and activities.
BONUS: You’ll receive a lot of extra resources for free, like a posting schedule, links to royalty-free images, a sample media kit, security tips, marketing, and business principles overlooked and much more!
FAQ available and money-back guarantee!
The Instagram Growth Academy contains over 20 lectures and 3 hours of content. It's designed for anyone who wants to learn how to become an Instagram guru.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you effectively build a strong community of Instagram followers.
You'll also receive practice activities, live demonstrations, and helpful resources to guide you through the entire process. From setting up your Instagram account, gathering a strong relevant following, to increase the profit of your business.
I am looking forward to seeing you on the inside ;)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking to start or grow an Instagram account.
- Anyone interested in marketing and advertising.
- Anyone interested in Social Media & Entrepreneurs.
- Businesses that want to learn how to build their social media influence and be able to increase their customer base by a massive degree.
- Anyone looking to become financially independent.
- Anyone new or that does not feel like they are using Instagram to it's full potential.
- 09:55Instagram Business Tools
- 02:40Scheduling Best Practices
WHY DID YOU GET INTO ADVERTISING?
I believe that advertising has always been a part of my life. You might even say it is in my DNA. My dad is a pastor, and, as a family, we moved around a lot. All of my life I have been a part of creating whatever was needed. The PowerPoint slides for worship lyrics, the posters for the church, creating bulletins for services, and just about everything in between. As I got older, those same skills sharpened, and I was able to assist in creating brand awareness, social media campaigns, work with influencers, build websites, run lead gen campaigns and dedicate my self to digital sales and conversions. I am grateful that this passion is now my professional life.
WHAT WAKES YOU UP EVERY MORNING?
"Morning is here! The morning is here. Sunshine is here..." Come on, you know it! (If you watch friends, you know that song)
Seriously though, other than a teething infant? I wake up for the challenge that is life. I am grateful for the blessings that I have in the position God has placed me in. Every day that I wake up, I am humbled that I have been given such a beautiful family, wife and daughter. I am also thankful for the fact that I have an amazing job, am part of several organizations that all make me strive to be a better person.
• My first job in advertising was when I was 14 years old, wearing a banana costume, standing outside in the Dallas heat waving at would-be customers for a drive-thru grocery store.
• I had a chance to play “American football” in the Dallas Cowboys' Arena (although I am a bigger fan of real “futbol" being a diehard fan of the Barcelona soccer team) #MadridSucks.
• Most definitely not afraid of commitment: I proposed to my wife on our first date (and she said YES, of course).
• I like my space. As much as I love people, don’t you hate it too when they stand really close to you in line? Like what’s that about?
Let’s talk. Dm me, I would ? to hear about you and your business.