Instagram Marketing for Startups and Entrepreneurs
- Ability to install and use smart phone apps
Join over 300 million active monthly users in the fastest growing social media platform to grow your business. Instagram marketing is the rising social media platform you need to master.
Instagram posts receive follower engagement rates "15 times higher than Facebook and 120 times higher than Twitter!"
Many businesses are still unsure how to use Instagram for social media marketing. We'll show you how to get started with some easy tips and strategies to use this social media app to get more customers and make more sales.
Whether your a brand new startup entrepreneur or established local business, you need to learn the strategies that 86% of the top 100 brands are using to sell their products and services.
By the end of this course you will know over 12 of the best strategies to use Instagram for marketing.
- Startup businesses and entrepreneurs
- Local businesses such as retail stores and restaurants
- Small business owners with products and services they want to promote
- Quick Intro to Get to Know Us04:25
- Visual Tour of Instagram App18:24
- Should You Have a Separate Business and Personal Account?01:56
- Keys to Branding - Your Name and Picture02:08
- Importance of Your Bio03:57
- Reviewing Key Ideas in Setting Up Your Account2 questions
- What Kinds of Content Should Your Business Post? Pt 103:07
- Content That Gets Results for Your Brand - Filters, Shapes, Color, Text02:44
- Content Ideas - Behind the Scenes, Products & Services03:34
- More Content Ideas - Flat Lay, Inspiration, Education, Humor, Celebrations04:49
- Content Ideas to Better Connect - Charity, Recruitment, Launch, Community04:25
- Choosing Content for Your Success1 question
- Content Ideas that Sell - Promotions, Engagement, User Content04:15
- Some More Content Ideas - Beautiful Images & Videos03:04
- Setting Up Your Account - Slides13 pages
- Creating Content for Your Success29 pages
Over the years John has helped entrepreneurs and business owners to achieve the freedom and passion they wanted in starting their businesses. He has helped them to buy / sell businesses as well as put their marketing on auto-pilot.
Since 2012 John has been teaching students how to start their own businesses in field inspection work after publishing his first book, Field Inspection - Get Started in One of Today's Best Home Business Ideas.
Last year he published his second Kindle ebook, Local Alchemy - How to Transform Your Business with Online Marketing.
Nice to know stuff.. John Chang has a B.S. degree from Illinois Institute of Technolgy and MBA degree from Kogod School of Business, American University. He has lectured at the Haas School of Business, University of California and taught workshops at Independent Mystery Shoppers Coalition (IMSC) conferences in Las Vegas.
Most important of all, John is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and business owners bring their unique gifts to the world!
With extensive marketing experience from running several of her own successful online and offline businesses to leading marketing programs for multinational corporations and startups, Sarah has a passion for online marketing, and her mission in creating Spark Your Profits is to help businesses succeed and thrive in today's dynamic and fast changing digital world.