Instagram Marketing & Instagram Ads: Build a Real Following
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what exactly Instagram is, know why you should be using it, and know how to use it to benefit your business
- Quickly and easily position your business on Instagram
- Properly & effectively use Instagram’s most powerful tools to derive maximum benefits from your marketing efforts on this platform
- Learn the most effective techniques for attracting followers on Instagram
- Enjoy access to the very best Instagram Marketing tips, tricks and tools
- No experience or familiarity with Instagram is needed for this course. All that students need to complete this course is a computer with internet access, a phone on which they can download the Instagram App, and a curious mind.
With the ever-increasing presence of Social Media in society, it is now widely accepted that any business must have an effective social media marketing strategy to provide them with a well-defined position on the various social media sites and networks.
The difficulty, however, lies in choosing on which platforms to focus your marketing efforts. Yes, Facebook and Twitter are both great and powerful but, just like a billboard loses it's effectiveness when positioned right next to 10 others, it is becoming increasingly difficult to distinguish your marketing efforts on the major social media sites. The time has come for marketers to look for new and innovative ways to utilise the power of social media.
Why you should be using Instagram for your business
In today's world, marketing is all about sharing the things that are happening right now, and visual content remains the most powerful tool for relaying information and generating consumer engagement - this is where Instagram comes in.
Instagram is one of the world's most popular social network apps and is widely used by individuals to share photos and short video clips, but the business potential of this platform is largely overlooked. By using Instagram to promote your business, no matter what industry you find yourself in, you will be opening up a channel through which you can reach thousands of new customers around the globe.
The Benefits of Instagram Marketing
- Build trust and consumer confidence by engaging with your customers on a more personal level and creating an emotional connection to your business
- Amplify engagement on other social media platforms
- Merges the two great forces of social media marketing: Mobile + Visual
- 100% Free exposure for your business
By this point, it should be clear that you need to use Instagram Marketing for your business. But first, you have to understand how to use Instagram so that you represent your brand beyond the products you sell, and create the visual strategies that your brand needs.
This course on Instagram Marketing is designed to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of getting the most out of Instagram on behalf of your business.
I will show you step-by-step, topic by topic, and tool by tool what you really need to know in order to dominate Instagram quickly and easily.
This is exactly what you are going to learn:
- What Instagram is all about, as well as how it is generally used for businesses.
- Why you should definitely be using Instagram for your business
- Eye-opening facts that demonstrate the benefits Instagram can offer to any type of business that includes it in their social media marketing efforts
- How other businesses have been using Instagram to successfully increase customer engagement and brand recognition
We will also go through the process of positioning your business on Instagram as I show you step-by-step how to:
- Create Your Instagram Account as a Business
- Correctly Complete Your Instagram Profile
- Easily & Effectively Post Images and Videos
- Find Instagram Followers For Your Business
After we've gotten you set up on Instagram, I will then show you:
- The top 10 Instagram Marketing tools and how to use them most effectively
- 10 Instagram Marketing tips used by experienced professionals that you can apply to achieve immediate results
- 10 Instagram Must Do's to ensure your success
- 10 Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
Come join me in this course and take your social media marketing to the next level!
- Business owners who have little or no experience with Instagram, but who wish to learn how they can start using this platform to benefit their business
- This course is not intended for advanced Instagram users
Overview of upcoming lectures and main topics covered in the Instagram Marketing part of the course.
One cannot overstate the importance of hashtags in Instagram Marketing. They really do make or break any Instagram marketing campaign or contest. Subsequently, I've been trying my very best to locate a decent eBook with reseller rights on this subject, but so far I've had little success.
In the meantime, here are some books I would recommend for those of you who are interested in learning more about this crucial subject (please note that there is no affiliate agreement of any shape or form between MindMekka and the following authors - these are simply books I personally recommend)
Get Your Hashtag On by Sue Zimmerman
Sue is widely regarded as a foremost leader in the field of Instagram Marketing for Business, and this book she wrote is simply a gem. The book retails for about $40, but hold off on buying this one, because I have sent Sue an email to find out if we can arrange a discounts for students in this course, or reach some other type of agreement, and I am still awaiting her reply.
Instagram Rockstar by Andrey Zakharyan is another one I would recommend. Although it's primary focus is not on the use of hashtags it remains a valuable resource for Instagram Marketing. This book is available in the Kindle store and will cost you about $15.
There are quite a few others that I could recommend, but most of them have a hefty price tag. I'll continue to search for something and add it as a course update as soon as I have it.