- 7 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will learn about their connectedness to the earth, their body, their relationships, spirit and a range of helpful spiritual tools.
- Most of the information and resources needed are included in this course. In addition, it would be good to have some paper, colored pencils or markers, glue and some magazines on hand. You can use objects that you already have for the altar activity and it would be good to have a candle for some others. It would also be helpful to use a phone or device for a few of the activities. You can buy a few oracle decks or make your own using markers and index cards.
Are you tired of seeing your children on their devices, watching television and disconnecting from the beauty that’s right before them in the world?
Would you prefer that they be guided by love and their inner wisdom than by outside media and trends?
Do you wish that you could spend more meaningful time with them but sometimes you are too tired and busy to think up new ideas or to know how to begin?
Do you want your children to know that they are always unconditionally loved and connected?
If so, this class is for you.
You’ll get 50 metaphysical activities that introduce your child to new thought metaphysics and remind us that everything is connected through the energy of Spirit. If you like publishers like Hay House, Llewellyn, Atria Books and authors like the late Louise Hay and Doreen Virtue and you’d love to share those concepts with your child, this is for you. The teacher, Dr. Paulette Sherman is a mom, a Relationship expert and the author of, ‘The Book of Sacred Baths.’ She’s excited to share interesting, meaningful activities with you and your kids. Dr. Sherman created this class because research shows that when a child develops a personal relationship with Spirit that it’s protective against depression, anxiety, substance abuse, risk-taking and pregnancy and it’s associated with increased optimism. Today, media usage with kids is up to 6 hours a day in tweens, 9 hours for teens and even a third of 2-3 year olds use multiple media devices! These activities will give your child easy ways to rediscover their connectedness to everything, to develop a greater sense of meaning, to embody peace and love, to make good choices and to learn a range of spiritual tools to help them enjoy and navigate life. All activities are nondenominational.
- Children: 5 years old-teens
- Aunts & Uncles
- Metaphysical Teachers working with kids