Inspirational Leadership Skills
What you'll learn
- How to be a truly Inspirational Leader
- Mastering communication with all level of your team
- How to motivate teams and personalise your approach
- Handling difficult people and situations
- Discovering what goes on when you're not around
- Being a great listener
- Key academic theories made practical
- Why you must do coaching and appraisals
- Creating the perfect balance of delegating and monitoring
- Building confidence and skills into your employees
- And lots lots more!
- No previous experience or equipment is needed
- You may want to print some of the materials
- A willingness to learn is essential!
Inspirational Leadership Skills: Practical Motivational Leadership
Motivational leadership skills to inspire your team using practical techniques
Inspirational Leadership is often seen as an elusive or complex skill, but with this practical course, you'll soon have mastered the skills. Whether you're managing a small team or an entire business this course will build essential skills for your time management, team motivation, and personal happiness. Becoming an Inspirational Leader will level up your entire team in every stage of your career, and make you stand out for promotion. If you're in charge of two or more people at work, this course could change your life.
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been teaching Leadership Skills to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills for home and work.
This Inspirational Leadership Skills course is structured around 25 Practical things you can do to become a truly inspirational leader instead of just a manager. It covers everything you need to know from delegating and motivating, communication, dealing with difficult people, and planning the future of your business. It looks at many different real-life examples from multiple industries (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and gives you practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
How to be a truly Inspirational Leader
How to motivate teams and personalize your approach
Handling difficult people and situations
Discovering what goes on when you're not around
Being a great listener
Key academic theories made practical
Why you must do coaching and appraisals
Creating the perfect balance of delegating and monitoring
Building confidence and skills into your employees
And lots lots more!
By becoming an Inspirational Leader, not only will you pave the way for future promotion, you'll have a much happier team!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who manages at least two people
- Company founders or leaders, or internal managers
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future
- Managers wishing to level up their leadership skills
Chris Croft is one of the UK's leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, with his first book 'Time Management' published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by fourteen others. His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 10,000 people. Chris is passionate about practical and fun education with courses that are memorable, entertaining and immediately actionable.