Insider secrets from an Ethical Hacker on Internet Safety
What you'll learn
- Learn the strategies to protecting your online personal information
- Learn about the free tools available to help you determine if you've been hacked
- Learn the prevention strategies when it comes to Cyberbullying and cyber extortion
- Learn why and how social media can be dangerous and used against you
- Undercover the hidden information posted about you online that you didn't know existed
- Learn how Internet Predators groom and lure children and teens out of their home and into prostitution and who the perfect victims are
- Learn the proper formula for what to do before, during and after a ransomware attack and why no one can save you if you get infected (Not even the police)
- Learn how damaging fake profiles can be, and how they can harm you and your friends and how to spot and report them
- Learn the monitoring tools and techniques to safeguard your children online regardless of age
- Learn to avoid phishing emails that can leave you hacked and spied on
- Learn the advanced strategies to protecting your online accounts
- Discover how you'll be able to keep current with the latest criminal tactics to avoid getting hacked or scammed, all in laymens terms
- Discover the best technology to use when you're on a budget to help protect your computer and mobile device from today's threats without being an IT expert
- Look over my shoulder as I teach you the "insider secrets" to protecting yourself, your family, and your business from cyber threats we all face everyday
- And so much more.............
In a world of digital technology, it is easy to forget one sobering fact: our identity can be stolen anytime and anywhere. Hackers, malware, botnets and all form of digital threats are ever more sophisticated, waiting in the shadows for that one opportunity to steal your sensitive information.
Your instructor, an expert in cyber security, reminds us of just how vulnerable our data really is and the steps we can take to protect it.
Each lesson will teach you how to come up with an undecipherable password, how to secure your information on social media, how to detect threats, how to identify frauds, how to find out what personal information is floating on the web, and how to protect your children against cyber predators. No matter how stringent our defenses are, there are no silver bullets against cyber crooks. Human error is often our biggest vulnerability. With this training we can better protect ourselves online.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to be safe online
- Teachers & Educators
- Law Enforcement
- Corporations looking to train their employees
Terry Cutler is a renowned cybersecurity expert and the CEO of Cyology Labs. He is also the #1 Amazon Best Selling author of "Insider Secrets to Internet Safety: Advice from a Professional Hacker".
With over 20 years of experience, Terry has advised some of Canada's largest companies on internal and external security penetration prevention and remedies. He is a Government cleared Ethical Hacker, known for his top-level consulting services, extensive coaching products, numerous TV appearances, and live public speaking events.
Terry is also an educator and the creator of the effective online comprehensive learning program, Internet Safety University. This program focuses on cyber-crime, spying, security failures, Internet scams, and social networking dangers that families and individuals face every day. It has attracted more than 37,000 students from 150 countries since its inception in 2013.
Terry's achievements in the cybersecurity field include being awarded the 2017 Cybersecurity Educator of the year award, named to IFSEC Global's Top 20 Most Influential People in Cybersecurity for 2018, 2019 and 2020, and named to the CISO Platform Global TOP 100 List.
In addition to his consulting and educational services, Terry has also launched a mobile app called Fraudster for both Apple and Android devices to help individuals and businesses stay safe online.