Innovation Master Class
What you'll learn
- How to build an innovation practice
- How to leverage technology to manage innovation
- How to create rewards and behaviors that will encourage a culture of innovation
- How to determine your organization's propensity for innovation
- How other organizations are leveraging their innovative capabilities
- The components of innovation
- The pitfalls and correct ways to incentivize innovation
- The Seven lessons of Innovation from the world's best innovators
- How to Assess your organization's innovation capability
- Best practices in innovation management
- The role of Leadership in innovation
- How To build innovation as a organizational competency
- How to measure Innovation
- How to create sustainable innovation
- How to increase your ability to create fresh new possibilities and put them to work immediately in your own personal life and your business, profession, or organization
- There are no prerequisites for this course
The Innovation Master Class is a comprehensive course that covers all of the topics you need to understand in order to build an enterprise innovation practice. The course covers everything from the current context of innovation in a climate of economic volatility and uncertainty, to the role of leadership and innovation metrics. It also includes in-depth case studies of organizations that have achieved exceptional improvements in their ability to innovate. The course goes far beyond the high level coverage of most innovation courses to deliver detail on how other organizations are achieving radical improvements in their innovation capability.
57 Video Segments!
4 hours of Instruction in short easy to digest nuggets!
Taught by one of the foremost experts on innovation who has taught innovation to more than 100,000 professionals, as well as graduate classes at Boston University, and Executive Education at Babson College and Harvard University.
Engaging video with a live instructor instead of drab and boring PowerPoint slides with voice overs!
4 assessment quizes to reinforce learnings
12 Exercises to apply learnings to your organization
Numerous real world case studies of companies who are great innovators. Includes Apple, Sony, GM, Boston Beer Company, Kodak, NASA, 3M, iRobot, and others.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals tasked with building or managing an innovation practice
- Leaders who need to provide their organization with tools and methods to increase innovative capability
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a culture of innovation from the outset
Tom Koulopoulos is one of the leading authorities on innovation. He is the author of ten books and founder of Delphi Group, a 30-year-old Boston-based think tank, which was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the US by Inc. Magazine. Delphi provides advice on innovation practices and methods to Global 2000 organizations and government agencies. Tom is also a columnist for Inc Magazine, an adjunct professor at Boston University Graduate School of Management, an Executive in Residence at Bentley University, and the past Executive Director of the Babson College Center for Business Innovation.
Mr. Koulopoulos' 12 books books include his most recent, Revealing The Invisible, The Gen Z Effect, Cloud Surfing, and The Innovation Zone.
His work has been praised by luminaries such as Peter Drucker and Tom Peters who called his writing “a brilliant vision of where we must take our enterprises to survive and thrive." And according to the late Peter Drucker, Tom “makes you question not only the way you run your business but the way you run yourself."