Innovation Management Foundations
What you'll learn
- Understand types of innovation (incremental, disruptive, moonshots, 10X initiatives) and innovation methodologies like (Design Thinking or Lean Startup).
- Learn how to setup and manage an innovation strategy
- Facilitate innovation workshop and creativity sessions
- Define innovation success metrics and learn how to manage the innovation funnel
An innovation culture requires champions, coaches, managers and business leaders that are ready to adopt new mindsets and new ways of working. This course will provide you with the foundations necessary to become that Innovation leader. You will learn to take a systematic approach to innovation. You will be exposed to variety of innovations types and approaches that are essential to develop a solid innovation strategy. This training empowers leaders and change agents through concrete methods and tools to facilitate the innovation process. By taking this holistic and scientific approach to the innovation process the return on your innovation initiatives will be greatly increased.
Who this course is for:
- Head of Innovation, Managers of design or development units, designers, innovation coaches, consultants, innovation champions, innovation coaches, anybody interested in systematic innovation
Jean-Luc Scherer has trained more than 500 persons on digital transformation and innovation.
Industry thought leader with 20+ years Experience in the Mobile industry, Jean-Luc Scherer is a digital technologies and Innovation Specialist . He is regularly featured in Innovation and Tech Magazines, part of innovation juries and is also an active member of the global startup eco-system. He regularly blogs on topics like innovation, entrepreneurship, IoT, Bigdata, Blockchain and AI and has 90K+ followers on LinkedIn. Jean-Luc is the founder of Innoopolis, A Digital Innovation Factory. Innoopolis helps enterprises and corporates to get more out of their innovation initiatives and digital transformation journeys.