Innovation in Public and Semi Public Sector
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upon successful completion of this course, Learner will have: 1) Deep understanding of how to apply structured approach to create Innovative products and services 2) Applications of methodology to real-time innovations developed by the other learner. 3) As a part of offline learning, develop your own innovation insight and use checklist techniques to discover gaps and corrective actions. 4) Finally, ability to assess if you have the resolve to bring your innovative idea to market and drive the necessary change for common good.
- No, Some business and industry knowledge will be helpful.
The goal of this course is to engage a broad group of stakeholders to explore opportunities to Innovate and Disrupt the status quo.
The program is organized in three sections
Section 1: Introduction to Innovation life Cycle Concepts
Section 2: Self Directed Workshop to Complete the Analyses after each Module
Section 3: Join monthly study groups organized by the instructor via webEx.
Students, Entrepreneurs, Front Line Workers, Team Leads, Engineers, Line of Business Leaders, Customer Service, Public Affairs.
- People who are passionate to alter the status quo for common good.
Innovation in Private Vs Public Sector has different business drivers for leadership. Understand the differences and build your Innovation Program with the right business drivers and motivation.