What you'll learn
- You will develop an understanding of what your inner child is.
- You will learn how your inner child affects your life.
- You will find out how to connect to your inner child.
- You will be given guidance on what to do when you connect to your inner child.
- You will learn about what can happen after you have had an inner child healing session and how to respond to what happens.
- You will find out about the different exercises that you can do to enhance this work.
- You will learn about what you can do to build up your healing presence.
- You will learn about how important it is for you to have the right mindset when it comes to healing yourself.
- No prior knowledge of the inner child is needed in order for you to benefit from this course.
- A willingness to face and to work through your inner wounds.
In this course, you will learn how to heal your inner child. In the first section, I will talk about what the inner child is. In the second section, I will talk about how this part of you can affect your life. In the third section, I will tell you how you can connect to this part of you. In the fourth section, I will tell you what to do when you connect to this part of you. In the fifth section, I will cover a number of important points when it comes to this kind of work. In the sixth section, I will talk about what can happen after you have had an inner child healing session. In part seven, I will talk about a number of exercises that you can do to heal your inner child. In the eighth part, I will talk about how to build up your own presence. In the ninth part, I will talk about the mindset that you will need to have to make progress. And lastly, in the tenth part, I will share my words of support and view on inner child work.
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to heal themselves.
- Those that want to gain a deeper understanding of their inner child.
- Those are committed to their own healing journey.
- Those that want to become more integrated.
- Those that want to stop sabotaging themselves.
- Those that have mental and emotional problems.
- Those that want to learn how to stand their ground and to feel comfortable saying no.
In two thousand and three, I lacked confidence, my emotions were out of control and I had no idea why my life was the way that it was. This pain and confusion made me look for answers and to reach out for guidance.
I needed to understand what was going on and to find out what I could do to change my life; I wasn't willing to tolerate what was going on any longer. In the beginning, this started off with me reading books, and as the years went by, I worked with different therapists and healers, had a number of mentor's, and I trained in a number of different healing modalities and mind-based techniques.
It Started To Become Clear
After many, many years of searching, I came to see that it wasn't just a case of me lacking self-confidence and being emotionally unsettled, it was due to something far more significant. A less-than nurturing childhood had played a big part in what was going on.
As a result of this, the work I did on my mind only got me so far, and this made me look into what was taking place in my body. I came to see that I was carrying a lot of emotional pain and trauma.
Some of this pain had to be cried out and some it has to be shaken out. This also involved the pain that I experienced after the loss of my father in two thousand and eleven. These moments pushed me to the limit, but I had hope and I wasn't willing to give up.
Towards the end of two thousand and eight, I started writing a journal and a few years after that, in October two thousand and ten, I started writing what were later called articles. At this time, I have written three thousand articles on psychology, and conducted nine interviews.
Communication is another area that interests me, and Communication Made Easy is where I write about communication and offer consultations. So far I have written twenty-five articles.
I have also written poetry, and this can be found under the name - A Dialogue With The Heart.
I Felt The Call To Be Of Service
Due to what I have been through, I know what It is like to feel totally helpless, as though there is no way out and to question if life is even worth living. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to share my understandings with others and to assist them.
Writing articles, books and how-to guides, along with creating audiobooks and courses, and offering consultations, allow me to do this. Over the years, I have worked with numerous therapists, healers, studied different approaches and tried many different techniques, so, I don't believe that there is a one-approach-fits-all; each person is different.