Inkscape Intermediate (Part-1)
What you'll learn
- Strengthen your Inkscape Graphic Editor skills.
- You will need to know the basic fundamentals of Inkscape. For those who are unfamiliar with the Inkscape editor, I suggest taking the “Inkscape Beginner Level Course” before moving on to the intermediate level course.
- Access to a computer with internet service
This Inkscape Intermediate Course will take you beyond the icon commands of the interface to a much deeper level within the menus and sub-menus of the editor. This 4-hour course is the first half of 2-parts and will examine:
- Blend Modes
- Objects Panel (New to Inkscape)
- Selection Sets
- LPE's (Live Path Effects)
- And so much more...
This Intermediate Course teaches the Inkscape editor and uses information garnered from the Beginners level course. (It is recommended you
complete the beginner level course before moving on to Inkscape for Intermediates) So, if you're looking to bump your beginner level knowledge up a notch, this is the course for you... come on in and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for those who are familiar with the Inkscape editor, but wish to advance their skills beyond beginner level.
Hi - my name is Michael DiGregorio,
I am an independent creative, and user of the free and open source vector graphic editor, Inkscape.
I have used the Inkscape platform for many applications: Illustrations, 2D game images, marketable products, product packaging, a vast amount of logos and assorted images.
Although I have used other well-known graphic editors, Inkscape has truly become one of my favorite, as I'm sure it will quickly become yours.
While I have enjoyed teaching other arts in the past, bringing my knowledge of Inkscape to Udemy has been an especially exciting endeavor. Thank you for your time, and interest in my course... I look forward to seeing you inside!