Inkscape is a professional-quality vector drawing software that runs on Windows, Mac OS X and GNU / Linux. Inkscape is used by professional designers and hobbyists to create a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and renderings for the web. Inkscape uses the Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) standard as the starting format. Unlike other software where we work in pixels, under Inkscape we work with vectors. A vector image consists of coordinates, curves, and equations of all kinds. And the advantage of this format is that you can enlarge your creation or your image to infinity, it will be identical and will not lose any quality, because we are working on vector drawing.
Why do you have to use Inkscape?
- Because it is self-service software, ie totally free
- Because it offers impressive creative tools for free software
- Because you can create many graphic creations
- Because we work on the vector format, no loss of quality during enlargement
- Because it's an ergonomic software
Who should attend?
You are beginner and you want to start mastering Inkscape?
Want to use Inkscape for personal purposes?
Want to use Inkscape for professional purposes?
Are you graphic designer and use other software and want to discover Inkscape?
In this training I will teach you how to use Inkscape from the beginning. You will be able to start from a completely new level without ever having used Inkscape, to reach a good intermediate level. Those who already have knowledge about Inkscape are also invited in this course that takes into account many points. At the end of the training you will be able to fully use Inkscape yourself.
- Installing the software and using the dashboard
- Get started with the basics
- Master all the main tools in detail
- Manage shapes
- Manage selections
- Manage colors
- Use the text
- Vectorize an image
- Create design-like designs
- Create marketing graphic designs
- Create personal graphic designs