AutoCAD Civil 3D Training: The Ultimate Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Mastery of the AutoCAD Civil 3D User Interface
- Creating AutoCAD Civil 3D project template files and Styles
- Importing and processing survey files to AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Creating and analyzing AutoCAD Civil 3D Surface Data
- Designing AutoCAD Civil 3D Alignment and Profiles
- Designing subdivision streets and roads
- Design wet utilities (Stormwater and Sanitary Sewers)
- Cutting cross-sections and estimating earthworks volumes with Civil 3D
- No specific requirement but some basic AutoCAD, basic computer skills, and knowledge of basic civil engineering concepts will be a great help.
CIVIL 3D COURSE OVERVIEW
The AutoCAD Civil 3d Essentials course teaches all the necessary skills to design a development project in Civil 3D. This course is the launching pad to more advanced and specialized courses offered by INFRATECH CIVIL (Road design, Surveying, Stormwater Management, etc.)
Civil 3D is the AutoCAD vertical product for Civil Engineering tasks. Civil 3D is used in Civil Engineering, Geotech, Hydrology, Surveying, Constructions, and even architecture to perform site-related work that can be imported in Revit. So Civil 3D is a very powerful and versatile tool. Anytime you are working with site-related work, Civil probably has a tool for you.
Once you learn to master the software, just let your imagination do the work.
- Anyone wishing to learn AutoCAD Civil 3D