Microsoft Excel Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Using Microsoft Excel above beginner's level
- You should be able to use Microsoft Excel at a beginner level
- A computer with Microsoft Excel software installed
This course is designed for Clerks, Officers, Executives, Supervisors, Administrators, Managers of all levels; and personnel who already know and understand and want to further enhance their knowledge and practical uses of Microsoft Excel.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Have attended Microsoft Excel – Foundation Level; OR
- Able to switch between task applications
- Able to create a spreadsheet with simple formatting
- Able to create a basic chart
- Able to print a spreadsheet with headers and footers added
- Able to apply Freeze Pane command
- Able to create basic formulas – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Able to use basic functions – AutoSum, Count, Max, Min and Average functions.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Create simple to complex formulas and functions, like:
- COUNTIF Function
- AVERAGEIF Function
- SUMIF Function
- IF Function
- VLOOKUP Function
- Filter data using Auto Filters
- Create Chart
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Excel Intermediate level
Established since 1996 with a proven track record and has now grown to become one of the premier providers in the learning gateway.
We provide corporate technology training solutions to businesses of both small to large from programmers to developers to project managers. Although enterprise customers are among our biggest pool, we also extend our services to individual professionals and enthusiasts who look to better themselves with technology skill sets of their choice.
Our thirst for knowledge drives us to seek out and embrace new technologies and certifications, as we truly understand the importance of doing so. As technologies advance it, it leads to the emergence of new innovations which serve to enhance our lives and create opportunities for all. We seek to empower individuals with the expertise to be at the forefront of innovation. For we believe that expertise stems from the fortification of experience with education.