Information Security in Python
What you'll learn
- Computer Science Students
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
Information technology is important field of computer science.
Knowing basics of Information Security is essential. In this course student will be able to
1. Apply traditional encryption algorithm.
2. Design his own malwares.
3. Implement SDES and RSA like Algorithms.
4. Illustrate of the Digital Signature
5. Many more
Algorithm explained in Python are
1. ceaser cipher, 2. mono alphabetic cipher 3. Polyalphabetic cipher
4. Hill cipher 5. Playfair cipher 6. Transposition cipher
7. RSA 8. SDES
Who this course is for:
Expert in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Certification from Coursera and Udemy on ML and Deep Learning.
Counselor to Undergraduate students.
Engineer with more than 14 Years of Experience.
Likes to discuss and work on social issues -like Internet Addiction, Education System and Religious talks.
I have written two books on C# and .NET. I have conducted more than 50 sessions on various aspects on Computer Science.