- 39 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The course is primarily divided into 6 parts.
- Part 1: Building an Information Retrieval System
- Part 2: Mining Frequent Patterns and Associations
- Part 3: Classification and Clustering
- Part 4: Web Mining
- Part 5: Recommendation Systems
In this video we describe about How To Build Distributed Indexes
In this video we say about Search Engine Evaluation Part
In this video we talk about Bayes Rule Of Text Classification
- Knowledge of probability and linear algebra.
- Good grasp on graduate level algorithms.
- Experience with a programming language ( C, Python, Java)
The goal is to introduce various techniques required to build an IR System. In this course we will explore various methods to solve big data problem. We will evaluate alternative solutions and trade offs. In the later part of the course we will discuss various data mining algorithms to make sense of massive data sets.
- Big Data Enthusiast
- Data Scientists