Information Gathering - Phase 1 of Cyber Security
What you'll learn
- Reconnaissance and Information Gathering
- Basic of Knowledge of Computer systems and keen to learn Infosec domain
This course talks about the very initial phase of Cyber Security concept which is information gathering as is a integral part of Ethical Hacking. This also helps the Cyber security professionals and companies to assess their security posture in the real world scenario so that they can understand the information that is exposed to the outside world. This helps them to protect the information in the Cyber world so that they do not fall prey to Cyber Security breaches(which is a biggest threat in the internet paradigm). It covers all the aspects of information gathering in various verticals and also talks about the vectors to collect such information in a real world. It shows the real world examples with demonstration so better understand the topic in hand. One do not need a specialized knowledge in the Cyber security field to understand the course. However it is equally worth mentioning that one needs to have a bit of understanding in this area of IT systems and interest in the IT security domain so that it gives you a smooth understanding of the topic. The course is divided multiple sections with theoretical understanding followed by demonstration against the real systems. I am sure that the student will find this course useful and helpful in their job profiles in the said domain.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners interested in Cyber Security
Area of Competency:
1. Information Awareness Program
2. Information Security Workshop
3. Cyber crime investigation and Digital Forensics
4. Information Security Management System
5. Wireless Network Security Workshop
CISSP September 10, 2011
RHCE Oct 7, 2008 (Certificate Number - 805008015434538)
CCNA June 24, 2002
MCP July 26, 2003
Honours and Awards:
• “Exceptional contribution in IT infrastructure services”: Persistent Systems
• Certificate of appreciation “Excellent performance as Team Lead”: Kace (Dell,USA)
• Programme committee member – Govt Polytechnic College.
XSS - A powerful way of exploiting Web based Applications,[HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine
Sniffing and MITM Threats and Countermeasures, [HACK]in[SIGHT] Magazine.
Wrote articles for daily news paper
Regular blog writer on information security topics.
Cyber Security Activities:
Speaker – Cyber Threat Summit (International Cyber Threat task Force)
Speaker - Cyber Summits
Speaker in government events
Conduct guest lectures and workshops for various colleges.