A Beginner's Guide to Information Design for Communication
What you'll learn
- Learn what is Information Design
- Learn the importance of design to business
- Learn the wireframing process
- Learn Heuristic Evaluation
- Learn Nielsen's heuristics
- Learn the various types of infographics
- Learn the planning of Infographics
- Learn how data and information are organized
- Learn the best practices in information design
- You should be able to use a PC and Microsoft Office software.
- Some interest in design will be good.
This course provides students with practical insights into the presentation and transmission of information. It covers the best practices in the design of information and communication in common digital media such as web pages and mobile applications. Participants will take quizzes to test the knowledge acquired at the end of each section.
Examples of what is in the course:
1. What is information design
2.Why is design important to business
3.The design process through wireframing
5.How to organize data and information
6.How to plan for infographics
7.Best practices in infographics design
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to present digital information effectively.
- If you are already a web/UI/UX designer, or a digital marketer, then this course is NOT for you.
The School of Business & Accountancy (BA) is widely recognised by many as the premier provider of Business and Accountancy education at polytechnic level in the region. The Ngee Ann diplomas from BA are synonymous with quality business and accountancy education.
BA is established and is well known for its dynamism. It is the popular choice due to its up-to-date curriculum, excellent student development programmes, industrial attachments with reputable organisations, modern facilities, state-of-the-art technology and dedicated teaching staff. The School is well-connected with a network of business communities and professional bodies to allow the staff to keep in touch with current business trends within the industry.
We believe in delivering quality courses to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge for the world of business, accounting, finance and information technology.
The various courses offered are conducted by a group of instructors from the School.