- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and Identify the different Cloud Computing Types
- All the aspects for one to get started with Informatica Cloud Data Integration Service (IICS)
- All related Administration activities for Data Integration Service/Module
- Step by step aspects for creating mapping, mapping tasks and linear task flows on the cloud
- Create and Execute Data Synchronization and Data Replication tasks
- Migration aspects of Informatica Data Integration Service
- Connectivity to multiple cloud based and on-premise technologies
- Informatica Power Center knowledge is good to have but not mandatory.
Informatica Cloud is a data integration solution and platform that works like Software as a Service (SaaS). It integrates cloud-based data with the data residing in on-premise databases and systems or between cloud applications.
Informatica Cloud Data Integration is the cloud based Power Center which delivers accessible, trusted, and secure data to facilitate more valuable business decisions. Informatica Cloud Data Integration can help you and your organization with global, distributed data warehouse and analytics projects.
If you are using a cloud data warehouse like AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, or Snowflake, you can use Informatica Cloud Data Integration solutions to help improve the overall performance, productivity, and extensive connectivity to cloud and on-premises sources.
Informatica Cloud can connect to on-premises and cloud-based applications (like Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite, Workday) databases, flat files, file feeds, and social networking sites .
- Developers working with any ETL/Data Integration tool, especially Informatica Power Center, IBM DataStage and any other ETL Tools
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
- Analytics Professionals who want to know how the ETL happens on the cloud
- Mainframe Developers and Architects who want to switch to the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence World
- Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Project Managers
- Database/SQL Developers
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services like servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, intelligence and more over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
IaaS is the lowest level of cloud solution and refers to cloud-based computing infrastructure as a fully-outsourced service. An IaaS provider will deliver pre-installed and configured hardware or software through a virtualized interface. What the customers accessing the cloud services do with the service is up to them.
Examples of IaaS offerings are managed hosting and development environments.
This type of cloud computing is similar to IaaS but is more advanced. With PaaS, apart from simply providing infrastructure, providers also offer a computing platform and solution stack as a service.The IT infrastructure may come with a graphic user interface, run-time system libraries, programming languages or an operating system.
Examples of PaaS solutions include Salesforce.com’s Force.com, Rackspace Cloud Sites, Google App Engine and Microsoft Azure.
SaaS providers provide fully functionally web-based applications on demand to customers. The applications are mainly targeted at business users and can include web conferencing, ERP, CRM, email, time management, project tracking among others.
Examples of companies that offer SaaS solutions include Citrix, NetSuite, and others.
Router transformation is single input to multiple output group transformation. Routers can be used in place of multiple Filter transformations. Router transformations accept the data through an input group once, and based on the output groups you define, it sends the data to multiple output ports.
The Sequence Generator Transformation in Informatica is a connected transformation that generates numeric values. We can mainly use thistransformation to generate primary keys, foreign keys or to fill or replace the missing primary keys with unique ones.
The Union Transformation in Informatica is used to combine data from multiple sources (excel files, flat file etc) or multiple SQL tables and produce one output to store in the target table. This transformation is an active transformation and it is similar to the SQL Union All.
An Unconnected Lookup Transformation receives input from the result of an expression in another transformation. A connected lookup can return multiple columns from the same row. But as an Unconnected Lookup is called from another transformation, it can pass only one output value.