Informatica Cloud Data Integration - Automation Project
What you'll learn
- Understand how to access Metadata of tasks in Informatica Cloud Data Integration
- Understand how the Metadata of tasks is structured and stored in Informatica Cloud
- Step by step process of building an Automation Tool which automates the review process of the tasks built in IICS
- Step by step process of building an Impact Analysis Tool in Informatica Cloud Data Integration
- Experience in Informatica Cloud Data Integration or Powercenter is Mandatory
Informatica Cloud Data Integration is a next generation iPaas solution that allows you to exchange data between applications or to exchange data externally with business partners. It is used to integrate, synchronize and relate all data, applications and processes that reside on-premise or in your cloud environment.
Informatica Cloud Data Integration is tailored for cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Google BigQuery, or Snowflake.
HOW THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT
By the end of this course you will be able to build a fully functioning Automation Tool in Informatica Cloud. This course focuses not just towards learning something new but also applying the knowledge acquired in building an fully automated tool which helps in code review and impact analysis process.
This course is specifically designed to teach how to build an automation in Informatica Cloud which solves a specific use case.
This course progresses in a step-by-step manner in teaching how to approach and build the automation.
This course is not a regular course which teaches you from the very basics of all the Informatica Cloud Data Integration concepts rather teaches you the concepts required to automate a specific use case.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN AND BUILD
By the end of this course
You will learn how the metadata of tasks is stored in Informatica Cloud.
You will learn how to access the metadata in Informatica Cloud Data Integration.
You will learn how to read JSON files in Informatica Cloud Data Integration.
Automate the code review and Impact Analysis process by accessing the metadata of the tasks.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to learn how to leverage the benefits of the Informatica Cloud to demonstrate strong capability with Automations
- Anyone who wants to learn new concepts in Informatica Cloud by building automation accelarators
- BI/ETL/DW Professionals
Experienced ETL Developer skilled in Informatica Cloud(IICS) and Powercenter with extensive work experience on various client engagements. Been part of design and development of numerous ETL solutions using diverse Informatica data solution platforms. Demonstrated capabilities in exploring and implementing multiple ETL Automation solutions. Certified AWS and Informatica Cloud professional.
I am a blogger too and love to share my knowledge on Informatica through articles guiding others in the Informatica Cloud learning process, interview preparation and automation capabilities in IICS.