Infographic Design: Simple Infographic Design in Illustrator
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of Infographic Design
- How to create and infographic in Adobe Illustrator
- How to create an awesome Infographic
- How to collect and gather data for an infographic
- Putting together the layout and flow of the infographic
- Learn to effectively go through the creative process of putting together an infographic
- How to market your infographic and get more exposure
- Learn to design, develop and implement an infographic
- access to Adobe Illustrator (free trial available)
In this course you will learn how to design an effective and engaging Infographic that everyone will be sharing. You will learn from start to finish on how to easily create an Infographic in one of the most popular graphics editing software, Adobe Illustrator.
We'll begin the course with an introduction to infographics, where you'll learn the fundamentals of infographics and the creation process.
Why create an Infographic? Well, with infographics, you can communicate and simplify complex information in beautiful and engaging ways.
Infographics are a great way to engage readers because they draw attention and they result in a lot of social sharing. A well thought out and well-designed infographic will be shared across social media platforms and get shared on websites.
Aside from the SEO benefits of infographics, they also do a great job at building brand awareness and getting a specific message across. Consumers do not want to read a lot of information and it is a fact that the majority of people absorb information better if it is presented in a visual manner. Businesses are using infographics as a way to engage their target market and drive traffic to their website.
No matter the purpose, as more and more content is being funneled through the Internet every day, infographics communicate an idea simply and quickly and is a huge asset for any brand, business, educator, designer, or blogger.
By the end of this course you will know how to create an infographic and be ready for your next project.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn how to create an awesome Infographic
- Graphic Designers
- Website Owners
I am both a electrical engineer and designer, with over 15 years experience working in both fields. I have been teaching professionally for a number of years and enjoy educating others and sharing my passion for technology and design. I enjoy troubleshooting and helping students explore their potential whether it's in the technology or design field.