Marketing Strategy: Why are they not buying your product?
What you'll learn
- Understand the various decisions consumers make prior to making an actual purchase
- Identify opportunities to influence consumers decisions
- Build a tailored plan to drive consumers toward purchasing your specific brand
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee! If you're not fully satisfied with this course, simply ask for a refund - no questions asked!
- At the end of this course, we'll put together a plan of action to influence consumer decisions. Before starting this course, you should have an understanding on your existing plan, if any.
- As we develop this plan, it'll be most effective if you have an understanding of any constraints (e.g. money, time, people).
- As students will have lifetime access to course materials, students can pause the course or revisit the course at any time to gather the information listed above.
- Students will need to invest time and thinking, using the principals discussed in this course, to build their own tailored plan. This course does not provide a one-size-fits-all answer.
- Students would need to have paper and pen to take notes as the course progress!
What is this course about?
Today's consumers live in a world full of choices. They live in a world full of decisions. How do they make these decisions, and what can you do to influence them? In this class, we'll dive deeply into the numerous decisions a consumer make prior to actually making a purchase. By understanding this decision making process, we'll be able to put together a plan to influence the process so the decisions would be made in our favor. We'll examine the entire consumer journey to understand where there may be purchase barriers, so we can remove them!
What should you expect from this course?
You should be able to analyze how consumers make decisions and put together a plan remove purchase barrier and drive brand preference. So, you can win in the marketplace to sell more!
Who is this class for?
This course will be beneficial to any strategic minded individuals looking for a deeper understanding of consumers behaviors in order to drive business growth. This course provides a clear framework to make sense of it all. The course provides context to observable consumer actions by revealing the hidden decision making process. This course will be most beneficial if you need to understand consumer behaviors to drive business decisions, but may not have in-depth formal training in the subject. To get the most out of this course, you will need to workshop the material after the lectures. The course will not provide a one-size-fits-all solution. By applying the framework, you will be able to better understand your consumers and to create a tailored solution for your specific business.
How is the class structured?
The class consists of several video lectures. The lectures will take an hour to complete. At the end of the lecture, you will have a clear understanding on how a purchase decision is made.. You will have an understanding on distractions that may occur along the path toward purchase. With that knowledge, you will be able to build a plan that can influence consumer decisions and guide consumers toward purchasing your brand. After the video lectures, you will need to then take your own time to build that plan. This course will provide you a template to get you started on that plan.
Why take this course?
First of all, this course is back by a 30 days money back guarantee. Secondly, don't you want to sell more? Only by understanding how consumers make decisions would you be able to influence their decisions. If you'd like to learn how to make consumers pick your product over a competitive product, enroll in this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs with a branded product or service to sell
- Product managers designing a marketing plan
- Brand managers building a business plan
- Strategic minded individuals looking for sustained business growth
- Not for someone looking for a one-size-fits-all answer
I am a brand strategist who isn't afraid tackle business problems big or small. I have built my career by asking questions. With a relentless pursue for the daring questions that would lead to inspired new thinking, I have delivered measurable results to organizations of varying sizes in varying industries. I have ignited growth in Fortune 500 companies, startups, and nonprofits, with multi-million dollar budget to no budget at all.
Currently, I serve as a Brand Leader for a 9-figure business, for a leading brand in veterinary medicine with award-winning work recognized by the industry. Beyond veterinary medicine, I have lend my expertise in fields such as personal care, pet nutrition, aviation, fashion, and more. Furthermore, I am passionate in my nonprofit work, and have served as an adviser for a number of organizations.
In my free time, I enjoys playing with words through my writings. I have experimented with authoring short stories. I have also shared my expertise in business and marketing through published articles.
I received my Bachelor in Economics and her Master in Business Administration from Washington University in St. Louis. I live in Midtown Manhattan in New York City. My small apartment is also the humble abode for the two cats I serve and the man I love. I escape the hustle and bustle of city life through my travels, enjoying the local cuisine and relaxing at neighborhood coffee shops.