Influencing and Persuading
What you'll learn
- Get the best out of every interaction - at work or at home
- Feel calm and confident when persuading others
- Identify four personality types and how to influence them effectively
- Practical step-by-step processes to follow
- Deal with a difficult boss, colleague or family member positively
- Achieve win-win solutions in tense situations
- Learn why the stick & carrot approach is ineffective
- Boost your communication skills
- Handling objections effectively to get your first choice
- Find it easy to work with others to get what you both want
- Practical tips you can apply to real-life work situations
- 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked
- 100% practical, and with no academic jargon
- No previous equipment or experience is required
- You may want to print some of the materials
- Having some examples in mind of situations in your life you’d like to change would be helpful
- A willingness to learn is essential!
Influencing and Persuading
Influence and persuade - master communication skills
Knowing how to influence people effectively, and with confidence, is a skill that can make a huge difference to your career, your day-to-day work life and your personal relationships. Every interaction you have with anybody has an element of influencing or persuading going on. Somebody always wants something from the conversation. My goal is for you to feel happy, confident and in control when trying to influence others.
If you feel like you avoid confrontation, are under appreciated at work or at home, or are not sure how to get what you want from life, then this practical course on happiness is here to change your life.
The communication skills you will develop during this course will allow you to head into any interaction without stress or worry. You’ll become a master of the art of persuasion and learn a practical step-by-step process that can be applied throughout your life. This course takes Chris Croft’s engineer’s analytical perspective and applies it to influencing - so you’ll find plenty of structure and practical solutions and no unethical manipulation techniques.
First we’ll talk about what influencing actually is and why the traditional stick-and-carrot method just doesn’t work. Then we’ll look at the process of influencing, starting with what your objectives are, how to be liked, and how to explain what your problem is to the other person in a way that will get results, not conflict. We’ll discuss the four different types of people you will encounter and then we’ll take an in-depth look at how to adapt your techniques to deal with each of them effectively. The goal is to get a win-win result out of every situation.
By the time you finish this course, you will feel confident when you’re trying to persuade someone – you’ll know what type of person you’re dealing with, understand the process steps, and feel confident in getting the best out of every relationship - both at work and at home.
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been teaching influencing for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills for home and work.
The course overview includes:
Get the best out of every interaction - at work or at home
Feel calm and confident when persuading others
Identify four personality types and how to influence them effectively
Practical step-by-step processes to follow
Deal with a difficult boss, colleague or family member positively
Achieve win-win solutions in tense situations
Learn why the stick & carrot approach is ineffective
Boost your communication skills
Find it easy to work with others to get what you both want
Practical tips you can apply to real-life work situations
Start getting what you want from all interactions today and say goodbye to feeling nervous about confrontation and undervalued by colleagues. This course WILL change your life.... if you let it!
Who this course is for:
- Those wanting to get the best out of their interactions with others
- People aiming to feel calm & confident when communicating
- Anyone who has to deal with difficult colleagues or family members
- Someone who feels underappreciated at home or at work
- People who are ready to make practical changes to improve their life & relationships
- Those who avoid confrontation & are unsure how to get the best out of life
Chris Croft is one of the UK's leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, with his first book 'Time Management' published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by fourteen others. His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 10,000 people. Chris is passionate about practical and fun education with courses that are memorable, entertaining and immediately actionable.