Influence at Work for Managers, Team Members & New Leaders
What you'll learn
- Become influential with your peers and bosses, thus showing your potential
- Stand out from your colleagues by forming relationships and improving your expertise
- Take on more important responsibilities and projects by building trust with your superiors
- Build an executive presence by communicating and acting as a leader
- A system for precious notes (pen and paper or any writing software)
- Basic knowledge of leadership and communication skills
- A desire to become influential at work and reach your career goals
If you want to be influential at your work, stand out from others to rank up in your company and develop the skills to become a leader, then this course is for you. My complete Influence at Work course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to effectively become persuasive and credible, develop an executive presence and boost your visibility, with practical examples you can start applying right away.
Whether you are a team member or a manager, your colleagues need direction on where to go with their projects, what to do next to move the company forward, and they absolutely need someone to make decisions. For your colleagues, that means being a leader, but for your superiors, it shows you can take responsibility and become more than your current position.
In this course, you will:
● Become persuasive with top communication strategies
● Build credibility with trust building techniques
● Develop an executive presence from being confident and having strong body language and communication skills
● Boost your visibility at work with smart social skills and psychology
● Grow into a thought leader by proposing projects, gaining deeper knowledge and showing your expertise
This course is also full of activities that allow you to practice what you’re learning. With over 9 exercises to work with, you will practice self-awareness, the timing to talk in meetings, creating a sense of safety, belonging and mattering through words, identifying decision makers in your company, and building character and authenticity--all of which you can start applying right away.
Why Learn Influence at Work?
Learning to become influential can benefit you both professionally and socially as you gain leadership and communication skills and many confidence boosting techniques that affect how you interact with others and how they perceive you. These are excellent skills for managers, team members, or people with a new leadership position to influence and effectively work with your colleagues and superiors, which can boost your career by showing your professionalism and expertise.
Why Learn From Me
Learning Influence at Work can be challenging, and executing these techniques can be difficult, that’s why you are in good hands with me. I am an entrepreneur and instructor teaching self-development, business and marketing to people looking to become better versions of themselves. Not only am I confident you will enjoy this course, but it will be a game-changer for you.
This course brings my work, business and social experience to you. I’ve been applying different leadership techniques, communication skills and confidence strategies at work and in my own businesses for years, resulting in many raises at my jobs, along with new titles and responsibilities.
By the end of the course, you will confidently have influence on the people around you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my course. You can be sure you're going to absolutely love it, and I can't wait to share my knowledge and experience with you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Managers who wants to gain credibility and positively influence their colleagues
- Team members looking to stand out from their peers and move up within their company
- New leaders that need strong leadership and communication skills to lead their teams
- This is not for those who already lead most projects, have a lot of influence over decisions, or have a strong leadership influence
Hello there! I am an online instructor & business advisor teaching self-development, online business and marketing with video courses. I started selling stuff at a young age and my entrepreneur's spirit stayed with me. I now teach and help people at reaching the next level and moving forward in business since this is what I studied and love!
I need to admit - I'm a workaholic. I work 75+ hours a week building a great future for myself and the world. One of my goal is to help millions of people with my own money and encouraging the youth to strive in life, to aim for a better life and know they can achieve greatness.
Most people quit on their dreams or don't have a plan to reach them, so I do my best to motivate them and show them the path on how to get started and keeping going.
That's who I am. Let's have a great time together!
PS: You can reach me anytime on Facebook ;)