INFJ Personality Guide
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to use your strengths and overcome your challenges as an INFJ
- What INFJs can do to ensure happy relationships
- How to succeed in work and business as an INFJ
- Is there a perfect match for an INFJ?
- How INFJs often behave as parents and children
INFJs are often misunderstood by others. As the rarest of the Myers-Briggs personality types, what makes INFJs tick is a little different from most folks. Unfortunately, many INFJ’s don’t understand themselves either! The world and society can make INFJs feel like square pegs trying to fit into a round hole.
But being an INFJ isn’t a bad thing. The reality is that some of the world’s most successful people in all kinds of different fields are INFJs. With enhanced self-understanding, INFJs can lean into their strengths and have a plan for dealing with aspects of their personality that might otherwise hold them back. The INFJ personality type is complicated and it takes some deep reflection and introspection to achieve the level of self-awareness required to live your best live. If you are an INFJ, or if you have one in your life, this is the guide you need to crack the riddle of the rarest personality type!
- INFJs seeking a higher level of self-understanding
- Non-INFJs who want to better understand an INFJ in their lives