Inference Solutions Certified Associate
- Have access to Inference Studio, e.g. signed up for free trial
- Have used Studio at least superficially. Otherwise see "Introduction to Studio"
Learn how to automate customer interactions with virtual agent technology from Inference Solutions.
This is an early draft of the course to obtain feedback, and covers concepts and introduction and the first practical exercise. A further 14 sections are planned, the majority of them worked practical exercises. Students will be notified when new sections become available.
This course is for you
If you are a Studio user but don't know where to start with Studio features in order to figure out which tool to use to solve a problem.
If you need to build applications to solve business problems with virtual agent technologies
- Business analysts in contact centre or customer service roles
- Telecoms administrators with experience in Genesys Voice Platform, InContact or other competing solutions looking for alternatives
- IT administrators looking to automate voice or text interactions
- Employees of customers and partners of Inference Solutions
- Introduction to the course01:27
- How to take this course01:23
- Your virtual agent's first words and your goals for this course.2 questions
- Automating interactions with virtual agents03:27
- Goals and Intents01:56
- Directed dialog systems02:59
- Mixed initiative dialog systems01:28
- Natural Language02:29
- Business metrics04:41
- Reflection6 questions
- Who is Inference?02:51
- Services architecture06:18
- Multi-tenancy and billing01:29
- Reflection4 questions
- Handling an inbound call02:04
- Handling an inbound text03:23
- Making an outbound call03:24
- Starting a new text conversation04:46
- Triggering back office work through an API04:42
- Configure prompts03:17
- Define menu03:49
- Provide transfer destinations01:43
- Improvement opportunities01:07
- Practical guide00:07
Roger has two decades of experience in telecommunications across multiple local operators and global vendors. Career highights include time at Telstra Research Laboratories, BroadSoft and leading the IT Architecture function at the nbn, the Australian national broadband network, as it grew from zero to over three million users, five million premises constructed and AU$1B in revenue.
His expertise includes voice engineering; IT enterprise and application architecture; and advanced analytics.