Inference Solutions Certified Associate
- Have access to Inference Studio, e.g. signed up for free trial
- Have used Studio at least superficially. Otherwise see "Introduction to Studio"
Learn how to automate customer interactions with virtual agent technology from Inference Solutions.
This is an early draft of the course to obtain feedback, and covers concepts and introduction and the first practical exercise. A further 14 sections are planned, the majority of them worked practical exercises. Students will be notified when new sections become available.
This course is for you
If you are a Studio user but don't know where to start with Studio features in order to figure out which tool to use to solve a problem.
If you need to build applications to solve business problems with virtual agent technologies
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts in contact centre or customer service roles
- Telecoms administrators with experience in Genesys Voice Platform, InContact or other competing solutions looking for alternatives
- IT administrators looking to automate voice or text interactions
- Employees of customers and partners of Inference Solutions
- 01:27Introduction to the course
- 01:23How to take this course
- 2 questionsYour virtual agent's first words and your goals for this course.
Roger has two decades of experience in telecommunications across multiple local operators and global vendors. Career highights include time at Telstra Research Laboratories, BroadSoft and leading the IT Architecture function at the nbn, the Australian national broadband network, as it grew from zero to over three million users, five million premises constructed and AU$1B in revenue.
His expertise includes voice engineering; IT enterprise and application architecture; and advanced analytics.