What you'll learn
- INFRASTRUCTURE (INTERPRETATION AND READING OF PLANS)
- TYPES OF INSTALLATIONS AND INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- TYPES OF MAINTENANCE
- INTERPRETATION OF ELECTRICAL DIAGRAMS
- ELEMENTS OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
- ELEMENTS OF HYDRAULIC INSTALLATIONS
General and particular concepts to carry out the planning of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance of a plant of any size; ranging from plans, facilities, diagrams, elements and of course the types of maintenance; predictive, preventive and corrective; to finally integrate a master maintenance plan that offers a reduction in downtime and therefore a lower maintenance cost.
Maintenance is defined as all actions aimed at preserving an item or restoring it to a state in which it can perform some required function.1 These actions include the combination of the corresponding technical and administrative actions. In the branches of Engineering some specializations are: Engineering in industrial maintenance and Engineering in aeronautical maintenance.
In industry and engineering, the concept of maintenance has the following meanings:
1. Any activity - such as checks, measurements, replacements, adjustments and repairs - necessary to maintain or repair a functional unit so that it can fulfill its functions.
2. For materials: maintenance
All those actions carried out to maintain the materials in a suitable condition or the processes to achieve this condition. They include inspection actions, checks, classification, repair, etc.
Set of provision and repair actions necessary for an element to continue fulfilling its mission.
Recurring routines necessary to maintain a facility (plant, building, real estate, etc.) in adequate condition to allow its use efficiently, as designated.
Who this course is for:
- TECHNICAL CAREER OR ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- INTERESTED IN THE INDUSTRY
Passionate about physical and mathematical sciences with admiration for engineering, especially aeronautical engineering, with knowledge of mechanics, electricity, electronics; in addition to experience in aeronautical maintenance, air cargo training, production of health care products and currently manufacturing engineering for the automotive industry, specific devices for quality control in design, manufacturing, production and quality control.