Industrial Instrumentation and Control Devices
What you'll learn
- How to lead maintenance activities carrying out on instrumentation and control equipment's, in accordance with approved General & Standard maintenance procedure
- You will learn to maintain a range of instrumentation and control equipment
- You will learn to demonstrate safe working practices throughout, and will understand your responsibility
- You will learn to implement a systematic approach to improving the equipment maintenance activities
- Your will learn to comply with organizational policy and procedures for the maintenance activities undertaken.
- You will be able to take personal responsibility for maintenance activity, quality and accuracy of the work with minimum of supervision.
- No prior Experience is required
- • Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but fresher’s are welcome. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up • Anyone who wants to learn Process Control Instrumentation testing, Calibration & Maintenance Procedures.
Ideal Course for Interview Preparation.
The course provides a fundamental knowledge to instrumentation or Electrical or Electronic or Automation engineer/ Supervisor/ Technician regarding the
Standard Maintenance Procedures
General Maintenance Procedure
Calibration & Testing
Fault finding & Diagnostic Techniques
Interview Q & A
for various Industrial/ Process instrumentation & control devices in the Oil & Gas process industries.
The course also provides a basic knowledge about process instrumentation, working Principles, drawing symbols and diagrams.
New Quizzes added: A standard multiple-choice and True-false quizzes will help you remember what you learned & test your learning.
Who this course is for:
- This course is very helpful for freshers preparing for job as well as experienced professionals preparing for their next level job.
- Electrical or Electronic or Instrument Engineer, Foreman, Supervisor, Technicians
A Graduate Instrument Engineer with 18+ years of experience in Erection, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Maintenance of instrumentation & control systems in Oil & Gas process plants and Well-pads.
Having experience in Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Building F&G System, Field F&G System, DCS, PLC, SCADA & Emergency shut down system.
Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance of Wireless instrumentation and Wireless communication for Remote Oil & Gas Wellhead monitoring.