- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student(s) will learn the Properties of an Inductor In a Ac Circuit (s), including Inductive Reatance (Xl). Additionaly charatertices that determine the physical value in henry's that Value of a Inductor.
- Find the Value of XL (Inductive Reactance) & Z (Impedence) at specified Frequencies
- Find the Phase Angle between Voltge & Current.
- The student should have understanding of Current flow and how current flows in AC & DC circuits. Know how to use Ohms Law and Basic level of Mathamatics
This Course Explains the principle of Inductance and Inductive Reactance. The Circuit Examples will show how Current and Voltage are affected in a Pure Inductive Circuit and How these properties change as Resistance is added to the the mix,in addition to this frequency of the Ac source voltage will be discussed and will show how the phase angle between the Voltage and current will be affected.
- Student(s) should have knowledge of Ohms law, Basic math Skills and Basic understanding of Electronics
The physical characteristic of an Inductor is explained. What is an Air Core, what is an Iron Core and how it effects the Value of the Inductor ? The physical characteristics of an Inductor and how the value of inductance is measure by it's physical characteristics. Mutual Inductance and it's magnetic lines of force. How to Calculate (di/dt). How to find L, How to find eL. Back emf explained. Transformers explained.
AL gives explanation of Inductive Reactance (XL), with explanation of current and voltage in an Inductive circuit (XL). Al also explains how to manipulate the XL formula for L (value of the inductor) and F (frequency in the circuit). How current varies with XL. Discussed how to analysis of XL in series and parallel circuit configurations.
This Lecture starts off with a deeper discussion in a pure Inductive Circuit with a analysis of Voltage and current phase relationship. Vector analysis also explained. Z (impedance) introduced and how to calculate Z. Al explains how to find phase angle with calculator.Circuit calculations of R and XL in series and parallel explained.