Indoor Air Pollution: Ways to improve indoor air quality
What you'll learn
- Proper knowledge about air purifying indoor plants
- How certain indoor plants purify air
- Indoor Air purifying plants that are toxic to pets
- Indoor air purifying plants that are safe for pets
- Low maintenance indoor air purifying plants
- Houseplants that can survive in low light
- Other benefits of indoor plants
- Requirements of these air purifying houseplants for their proper growth
- Ways to get rid of fungus gnats, aphids and other houseplant pests
- Household items that are responsible for indoor air pollution
- Ways to combat indoor air pollution in simple, inexpensive ways
- Motivation and desire to live a healthy and happy life
This course is designed to provide you a thorough knowledge about the ways to combat the increasing indoor air pollution. This course focuses on providing detailed knowledge about the various indoor plants suggested by scientists from NASA and other research institutes that can purify indoor air, including their basic requirements like water requirements, light conditions, temperature, humidity, and soil etc.
Keeping your lovely pets in mind, the course also distinguishes these air purifying indoor plants based on their toxicity for pets
Beginners or people who don’t have a green thumb will get to know about the hardy and low maintenance air purifying plants that they can bring home
Indoor air at your homes, offices, schools etc is 2-5 times more polluted than the outdoors. And on an average, we spend 90% of our time indoors. Therefore, you can imagine how much critical it is to combat this menace for our health and wellbeing. You will learn how and what are those common household items that are responsible for degrading the indoor air quality of our house. The course also includes suggestions on how to ward off indoor pollution by using some of the simple, inexpensive and natural preventive measures.
Who this course is for:
- This is an introductory course for all those who are interested in their health and the health of their loved ones including pets
I graduated in Biotechnology and later obtained PhD in Molecular Biology. During my academics I gained good knowledge in the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, microbiology and cell biology.
I am a tech entrepreneur and believe in life-long learning. I am also the founder of Techskill Brew an online platform, where I create educational content in the form of posts and videos.
I also run an Instagram page @future_of_nfts where I share educational content on the latest technologies such as Metaverse, NFTs, Blockchain, Web3.0.
With my passion of teaching and wealth of knowledge, I am confident each of my courses will help you in understanding the concepts of this wonderful field of science. I look forward to sharing my experience with you.