Indian Vegetarian Cooking for Beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course you will be available to cook a three course Indian Vegetarian Meal, using all traditional ingredients.
- This is a basic Indian Cooking course using authentic ingredients. You will need the spices which have been provided in this course as a minimum.
This Indian Vegetarian Cooking course is aimed at those who want to learn how to cook simple yet tasty Indian dishes. This is a step by step guide.
All the dishes are authentic and taken from the vast array of dishes that I have cooked over the years. My dear mother started to teach me these recipes at an age of 8 years old and over the years I have adapted them to my taste.
Like for any Cook, you adapt the dishes over time to your taste and palette. So once you have learnt these recipes feel free to become more adventurous, by trying other dishes with different vegetables.
Drop me a message on your WINS and how you found the course.
Have an amazing experience... Learning to cook Indian Food.
- Individuals interested in learning to cook Authentic Indian Meals.
- Any one looking for quick and easy Indian vegetarian recipes.
Pakoras / Bhajias are a great starter for any dinner. Serve with Chutney or Raita will keep your guests very happy. This recipe will give you the foundation to make a variety of Pakoras using the vegetables you enjoy most.
This dish is versatile and can be served as a main dish or even a starter. I prefer this as a main dish.