Indian Sign Language and Sign Quiz
What you'll learn
- Practice: Sign Quiz
- Indian Sign Language
- Deaf Grammar
- Deaf Culture and Manner
- Understand how to use visual signing to communicate with persons who have less language ability.
- Deaf Sentence Structure Concepts
- Layering Mouth Morphemes and Classifiers
- Sign Concepts
- Deaf Experience coming soon!
- Camera Angles
- Ensure that your internet allows you to download. (available)
No matter your background or origin, these lessons will help you to express yourself more like a Deaf person who signs naturally and fluently. To this end, this course will teach about Facial Expression, Use of Space, Hand Shapes. Poetic Signs and of course, Deaf culture! Watch at your own pace and enjoy like you would a latte in a coffee shop. I'm available to chat- just message!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Indian Sign Language
I was born profoundly deaf. My world is completely visual. I also have an older brother who is deaf. I have traveled through Europe, US and South Asia and have met many hundreds of deaf people. This has granted me the privilege of having a rich experience in Deaf Language. I was invited to work as translator. And I have learnt in my nearly six years of translating from English text into a conceptual Sign Language that can be naturally understood by deaf. In this way, I understand students's desire to learn accurately. If you need a window into the deaf mind, I am the right person to give you the insight!